Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

Good Job!!! I bet that the only jar you get something absoulty great is moon berry the hardest one to get
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #102

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Congrats to those that filled their jars with berries and won a prize! But...I have to agree with everyone else here. What is the point of collecting berries only to win the same prize that you would win if you fed them to your pets? At first I fed my berries to my pets, but kept getting the food prizes. I never could seem to win a non-food prize, so I started saving my berries in hopes of getting a better non-food prize! This is a major disappointment! I can decide if I will go to the trouble to finish filling up my jars or not. This may just be one daily activity that I stop doing. Which is a shame, as it was a fun game, especially when I had something to look forward too. I dislike getting food for prizes! When you feed it to your pet, you're left with nothing to show for it! I wish all prized were something our pets could keep and use. Not food! Seems to me Ganz had a great game, but failed on the prizes. Too hard to get to nice prizes. Not much fun here.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:33 AM   #103
Unregistered

I just wanted to say congrats, I love the Polar Bear with blue tongue!! Hope you have a great day !!
Old 02-08-2010, 03:33 AM   #104

jkious will become famous soon enough

I like 7 sugarberries having my yellow jar fullHope I get a good prize instead of food and juice

So somebody got food for filling a jar That's a bummer

Somebody got food instead of good prize That' a bummer
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #105

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

I filled my Sugarberry Jar this morning and got a Jug of Pickleberry Juice. Not really happy with my first ever non-food prize. It seems silly to get green Pickleberry stuff for filling the yellow Sugarberry jar. Oh well. I'm still happy to have something. But after I finish my other 2 jars that are close, that's it. My pets are eating the berries and I'll hope for more prizes.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #106
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Just wondering if those of us who have near full jars start feeding berries to our pets if we might get some of the better prizes? I may almost max out my red & yellow jars and start feeding berries to track the results, I've got 80+ in a couple of jars now. I've been saving everything up until now but I may start to experiment on one or two accounts to see what happens. Does anyone know if the berries themselves are trade-able or kinzpostable? I might consider sending all the moonberries I get awarded to one account to try to fill up one jar that way, not that I get that many moonberries.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #107
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
Just wondering if those of us who have near full jars start feeding berries to our pets if we might get some of the better prizes? I may almost max out my red & yellow jars and start feeding berries to track the results, I've got 80+ in a couple of jars now. I've been saving everything up until now but I may start to experiment on one or two accounts to see what happens. Does anyone know if the berries themselves are trade-able or kinzpostable? I might consider sending all the moonberries I get awarded to one account to try to fill up one jar that way, not that I get that many moonberries.
Hi Karrit. Unfortunately they are not kinz postable. I too have many jars almost filled and I'm thinking that with all the complaints here, Ganz might update the program. If that's the case, I want to have my jars ready, so I'll hold off a bit before cashing them in.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #108
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by teapot05
I filled my Sugarberry Jar this morning and got a Jug of Pickleberry Juice. Not really happy with my first ever non-food prize. It seems silly to get green Pickleberry stuff for filling the yellow Sugarberry jar. Oh well. I'm still happy to have something. But after I finish my other 2 jars that are close, that's it. My pets are eating the berries and I'll hope for more prizes.
Hey teapot, please tell me you can you put that Juice Jar on a table? And do you know if the Pie can sit on a table? I'm always looking for items for my tables, so if they can I'd be happy to get them.

I still can't believe we can't put the Jar of Jellybeans from the Jellybean Challenge in a room, fridge, cabinet or even on the FLOOR! To finally win that thing then realize you can ONLY leave it in your dock! And to make matters worse, they have it located right in the middle of your food section on the dock! Oh, and if you just can't take the stress of accidentally feeding it to a pet, and decide to sell it? Well get ready for a whopping return of 25kc for your achievement. What is Ganz thinking???

Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #109

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I am dismayed that filling up the jars gets basic prizes when you feed the pets. You'd think that they'd at least do upper-level prizes we're seeing awarded (the clothing, the tractor, etc.) instead of food items.

Ganz definitely needs to rethink the prizes - at least for the pickleberry and moonberry jars when someone completes them. Those will DEFINITELY lead to angry/disappointed members if they just got a jar of juice for filling up the moonberry prize.

I think Ganz probably needs to give hints and tidbits that at least those two have larger prizes - I'll even let the jumble and sugar berry random prizes go if the harder to get berries have better prizes.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #110

Adora will become famous soon enough

That is a little disappointing that you don't get to choose your prize and that they are the same prizes you get from feeding your pets. I have not been feeding my pets very many berries in hopes of filling my jars up soon to get a prize. The game is very fun though!

Congratulations to those who filled their jars up so quickly!
Adora is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: