Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #91
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

A tremendous congrats to you both...after saving for weeks....we started storing instead ...to see how the full jars played out....like so many others...won't be working so hard to fill those jars..just feeding berries to our pets and taking our chances..unless Ganz changes the programming!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #92
Unregistered

Hello,

Just a quick note about this game. I was playing yesterday and after reading the post chose to feed the berries to my pet and I was awarded the tractor. I have no idea how this happened because I too was trying to fill my jars for a chose.

Good luck and I hope Ganz changes the way this game awards prizes.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #93
Unregistered

I'm one who stopped doing the jars as I figured I could get free food (the berries themselves, juice, muffins, pies) with every few berries I feed. I'm not a wk fanatic, I like to read WI to help my kids get better results, I signed up recently for my own account so that I could start playing along with my youngest and be able to send them gifts every day. I'm not sure if maybe there's specific prizes for each "type of user" (meaning the ones who feed them and the ones who put them in the jars) but I started out getting juice, then juice and muffins, then added pie and just a few days ago I got the homemade preserves sign. I haven't been feeding them for very long either, just under two weeks I think. I do think if all you get for filling a jar is a sign and i've already gotten it (and I have about 30ish yellow and 30ish reds in my jars!) I can see why you're worried. Again, though, maybe it's different prizes for the two types. I can see things like the tractor, etc being given out to ppl who are filling those hard to fill purple jars! Anyway, gives you reason to do both and/or gives kids a chance to enjoy a site that I feel is getting a tad hard for littler ones enjoy.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #94
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

my new avatar
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #95

QueenMe is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!! This is a big accomplishment and should be proud. I flip flop on what I do with the berries. But, after reading I may put them in the dock hoping there will be better random prizes. But, to be the first and second is a wonderful thing
QueenMe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #96

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

That sure is a little disappointing to be rewarded with a prize that you possibly could have gotten by feeding the berries to your pet as you won them. You would think that saving all those berries would at least let you trade your full jam jar for a prize that you could "choose", and that it would be a big one at that.

I remember hearing "The best surprise is no suprise at all". How true!
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #97

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Congratulations to those who've played the game so well and were able to fill up your jars! That is a great accomplishment!

My kids' accounts are pretty close, so I think we'll store them in the dock until a message comes from Ganz that random prizes for the jam was a mistake. On my account, I will feed my pets the berries. I've gotten a lot of food, but I was able to get the overalls. So i already got my final prize and everything else is a bonus.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #98
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jkious
That would be cute if she has the stand from the estore that they sold for a limited time
I have the berry stand. This will be cute next to it along with the lemonade stand from the Citrus Dragon.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #99
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

we can't choose? . . . . well thank for telling us! maybe for moon berrys we'll get something awesome!! like..... um the moon berry pond\bridge thing
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #100
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

What a dissapointment. I was getting so close to filling my red jars and was very excited to see what we'd get. I save all berries on 3 account, and just the red on another, and feed them to my pets on a 3rd. On the account I've fed berries, I have won the barrel and the store poster.

I can't imagine how many missed opportunities would have resulted in prizes over all these accounts.I won the prizes both times with sugarberrys and neither time was my pet low on hunger. I have tried feeding a LOT of berries, but they will only take 6 or 7 of any one kind.

I have alsopurposely got one pet REALLY hungry and fed it the max of the red, yellow AND green for a total of almost 25-30, and even threw in 2 purple at the end since I had already committed so many berries, and got nothing but food.

I'm going to finish the jars I've started and feed the rest. What a waste of berrries. I wish Ganz would have at least TOLD us the end prize would be the same random one's won by simply feeding them to the pets.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: