Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Default WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

A new front page story has been added:

WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

Originally submitted by JacksMom on Fri, 02/05/2010 - 1:00pm.

After weeks of members playing the new Jumbleberry Fields game daily, today we received multiple reports of WI members finally filling the first jar with red jumbleberries! Congratulations to karybear for being the first member to report a full jar, and to beekay for being the first member to provide us with images of her full jar and prize.

Each member received a different prize, so it appears that the prizes awarded with a full jar are going to be randomly assigned. Karybear received a "Modern Juicer", while beekay received a "Fresh Berries Sign". These are the same prizes other members have received from just feeding berries directly to their pets. Here is a picture of what beekay saw when she was awarded her prize:

Click the image to open in full size.
Many members had hoped that filling a jar would allow the player to choose a prize, but this turned out to not be the case. It's still not known which prizes will be awarded for filling the remaining Sugarberry, Pickleberry, and Moonberry jars. For pictures of all the prizes in the Jumbleberry Fields game, check the images on the Webkinz Insider Wiki, found here: Jumbleberry Fields Prizes.

We look forward to reports of more prizes for filling all berry jars, so we can collect and track more information about this game. For more information and advice on game strategy, read the Jumbleberry Fields game guide here: Jumbleberry Fields Guide and Member's Prize Gallery.
JacksMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Members Fill Jumbleberry Jars in Jumbleberry Fields Game

Congrats on being the first. But must say this is very disappointing. Sure wanted to be able to pick my prize. My luck I will get the same thing every time I fill a jar. Guess might just as well feed the berries...
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Awesome thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to fill my jar!
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #4

jkious will become famous soon enough

I almost have my sugarberries jar full hope the prize is better I think I like either12 or 13 berries and it will be full I wonder if the prizes are the same all the time on each jar If so I'll just start feeding mine to the pets and get a dock full of berry pies and juice
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info & Congrats to both of you Enjoy your prizes
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #6

jkious will become famous soon enough

That would be cute if she has the stand from the estore that they sold for a limited time
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I thought for SURE we would have a CHOICE???!!!! Gosh, makes me wonder why on earth we'd save up to get a random prize???

Congrats on everyone that's done it so far-most impressive indeed! My most berries is 56 in one jar (I didn't understand the game for the first week or so-DUH! ahahaha)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Congratulations! That is so cool! I'm glad I decided to fill the jars on one account after all.
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Congrats you guys! I'm so glad to know this.....I'll finish the jars I have, then feed all the berries to my pets from hereon out! Thanks for the info!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

ok so that means that I will not be saving anymore after the jars I started are full. With the difficulty of getting the purple berries I will not be saving these anymore at all.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: