Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #81
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Is anyone having problems with the kinzchat plus issue in Euro or Asian accounts???

I just went to my euro to go to a party which had been a kinchat plus (I had just allowed access to kinzchat plus on that account for this party)...everything was ok, there was the party countdown, and then it said "go to party." When I clicked "go to party" it told me that I'm not allowed in kinzchat plus due to "inappropriate behavior." I was HORRIFIED....first of all, I have NEVER displayed ANY inappropriate behavior and furthermore, I haven't even USED the plus feature on that account....So, just wondering if anyone else is having that problem or if it is just me??? The worst part of this, is DS was standing next to me when that popped up and I felt like a criminal, and he thinks I was doing bad stuff...
I had the same thing happen to me this morning at an 8:30 am party, though mine was a NA account. I am so saddened, angry and frustrated by this whole mess!!!!! I am this close to quitting, seriously!!!!!!!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #82

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Lovemydogsx3
Not sure about this because I threw a party yesterday with my Asian account and was all ready for some fun at the right time on Asian account but no party happened. Today the party did happen for my American accounts but my poor Asian account was left out again. Not success with the Asian account so far, have another party set for Sunday Asian time but we'll see what happens. Good luck everyone!
I have tried this as well and NO parties of any kind at anytime show up on my Asian account. They simply aren't having parties I guess.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #83
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

those look like some cute party hats
sweetstar67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #84
jynxiebee
Lil Kinz
wsufootball is an unknown quantity at this point

I get what they are talking about, but the problem that I am still having is I can't even schedule a time for the party. Everything for the next week is all booked. I thought they were fixing it so that more time slots would come available?
wsufootball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #85
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you so much! I think I heard that Ganz is currently trying to fix this glitch.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #86
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

We had a family party last night. It was great! We all got great prizes. My youngest never got his invite to the party and we did not think his account would be given access but it was. He got in with out ever RSVPing. So Strange.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #87
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

ooh thanks 4 da info appreciate it
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #88

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

I could not attend my own party!!!!! the instructions are so unclear, invitations say nothing for friends to follow. I am upset that only 3 of my friend made it (LATE) because everytime we clicked on "Go to party" NOTHING would happen. Logging out didnt help, nothing worked. 30% of the people could go and they only played 1 game. This really needs FIXING. and Clear instructions.

does anyone know how to contact Ganz over the issue?
spottedfroggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #89
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I had the same thing happen to me this morning at an 8:30 am party, though mine was a NA account. I am so saddened, angry and frustrated by this whole mess!!!!! I am this close to quitting, seriously!!!!!!!!
Please, do not despair! Remember that horrible Ganz Gas? We suffered so long through it, but they did, eventually, come through for us..I think it was due to our constant mentioning the fact that they needed to fix it....

Since this party thing is still pretty new, I'm willing to give them a month (ignoring all the "WHAT!!??" and "Are you CRAZY??!!! A MONTH!!???") to get this working really well, so that all members can enjoy it...It really really is a great feature, and I was lucky to get into two parties so far (of course not on Asian or Euro accounts) and I can tell you they really, are going to be worth the wait...

I implore them to rethink the timing issue-make the parties more like PJ specials and not like Arte's rares...this might require a little diddling around with the programming to make the invites appear to say a different time if it is being sent to a different time zone, but it really can't be that complicated-they only really have 3 different times to mess with...I understand why those accounts can't have chat plus-but the invite should show that the party is to be a plus party, so you can decline....

If, after that month, they cannot fix the issues with blue screens and our Asian and Euro accounts I'll bring out the big guns...CHEESE TOUCH!!!!! It cures everything!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #90

over70webkinz is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

hope they fix the problems but i hate the parties because no one woll ever come! m

but thanks for the news

:ccat: your member ,

over70webkinz
over70webkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: