Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

well- on sat we tried to log in by est time (we r on euro) but we still couldnt get to the parties..(we were invited to 2)
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #62
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

if i have a party to go to on may 19 at 10 30 am what time do i have to log in my asian account?
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #63
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I believe it's 14 hours earlier... so that would be May 18th at 8:30pm.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:01 AM   #64
lunaday
Banned

lunaday is an unknown quantity at this point

I hosted a party last Friday and all my party invites were in the same time zone and only half could attend and half got the blue screen that froze their computer. I think the party idea is a great one but I think Ganz has a few things to work out with making this fun offering functioning properly. By the way because half could not attend the party those that could were not enough to play any games so all they went home with was a loot bag (which was fun!).

:wt:
lunaday is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #65
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Is anyone having problems with the kinzchat plus issue in Euro or Asian accounts???

I just went to my euro to go to a party which had been a kinchat plus (I had just allowed access to kinzchat plus on that account for this party)...everything was ok, there was the party countdown, and then it said "go to party." When I clicked "go to party" it told me that I'm not allowed in kinzchat plus due to "inappropriate behavior." I was HORRIFIED....first of all, I have NEVER displayed ANY inappropriate behavior and furthermore, I haven't even USED the plus feature on that account....So, just wondering if anyone else is having that problem or if it is just me??? The worst part of this, is DS was standing next to me when that popped up and I felt like a criminal, and he thinks I was doing bad stuff...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #66
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Is there a way to change the time of your party! Say you set up a party and something unexpected occurs, like a softball game both your girls have to play in, lol...can you change the party time so you can actually attend it? I can't even find where to get in to my party details, so probably not huh?

Thanx for any help!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:35 AM   #67
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Could some one please tell me if you know how to find the RSVP's? I thought I had read they were on My Page, but I cannot find them. Also, if someone cannot come can you invite someone else? One of my best friends had disappeared from my phone and I could not invite them. We connected again last night and she has invited me to a party the next night, but I would reject one of my accounts if I could re-place it with her. Thanks for your help.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #68
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was not aware how to get to the correct party room until i called the technical department at Webkinz for directions. You have to be in your room in your house. There will be a click-on tab at the top of the screen that will count down the time for the party. When it is the correct party time, you click the tab and you are taken directly to the correct party room. You don't even have to be in the color zone you were invited to on the invitation. I went to my first party on last Friday. The system worked really well, however, I was the only won in the party room (the host was not even there). I called the technical department to see if they put me in the right room, and they said they did. They told me that only two people had accepted the invitation out of the eight. The technical department was very helpfful in this situation. i stayed the entire time by myself and got a great loot bag with great prizes!
barnabas7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #69
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I just got an invitation to a party that was two days ago! Geeze
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #70
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

I am like some others where I threw a party and my friend could go but couldn't play anything because it kept saying the other univited people (who I am now guessing were another party) were playing but she got the loot bag........I just kept getting the blue screen and never did get a loot back, what a waste of time and kinz coins.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: