Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #41
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

Aw cheese. I am hosting party and this really stinks
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #42
Lil Kinz

longtime is an unknown quantity at this point

NOOOOOOO (T_T) crys
longtime is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #43
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

We had a family party today on our American Account. It went great. On two of the six accounts we could not get in on one computer the screen was blue. When we switched computers for those two accounts they got into the party. Now I am wondering what could cause it to work on one computer and not another for the same accounts.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #44

antsun is an unknown quantity at this point

Our family had our first party this evening and it was a disaster. Only 2 kids out of 5 of us were able to get on at all and only one of them was able to participate in the games or click to get a loot bag (btw, I'm not sure if this is why but it was the child who was hosting the party). We had the situation of sharing the party room with another party. We had the "undefined player" that kept the group from completing the group games because their turn was never taken. And of course our one European account was not able to join in. We know why now but we didn't at the time we sent the invitation. I called Ganz right after the party and they returned the 1000kc to my sons account. I would suggest not scheduling any parties until they work out the kinks. It was a very frustrating half hour with very whiny kids. Aren't games like this supposed to stop them from whining? lol
antsun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #45
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw i really hope this gets fixed for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #46
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Hope this gets fixed! Also, does anyone know how to make a thread??? I'm clueless (a little of topic, i know).
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #47
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

hmm pretty odd... THEY WON'T LET ME PLACE THE TIME!?!?
LabbyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #48

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

I really hope this gets fixed soon!
I have quick question: Do I have to be logged on to receive my "loot bag/goodie bag" from the party? Thanks!
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #49
390tuv

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

why is there times if the parties are private ? why cant we just pick times that would be easier . i have a basket thing and i had it for 1 week and i havent been able to throw a party because they were all booked
Old 05-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #50
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I experienced a problem with this. A friend invited me to a party @6:30 pm today kinztime. I went to the designated room and there were two other people there but my friend was nowhere in sight. I stayed for the whole party and got a terrific loot bag and piece of cake but my friend never showed up. This is really a disgrace that he would pay 1000 kinzcash and not get to attend his own party. I sure don't plan to host a party until they get the kinks and glitches out.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: