Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #21
angelbaby2978
Webkinz :)

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

Well after days of not being able to attend a party because I got the blue screen today I FINALLY was able to attend to parties I was invited to, But I was the only person at both parties so out of 4 games I was only able to play 2 because no one else was there. Although I was really happy to finally be able to go to a party and to get a loot bag in would of been alotmore fun is I was not the only one there waiting 5 mintues at a time to play the games the didn't need atleast 3 people.

Well after days of not being able to attend a party because I got the blue screen today I FINALLY was able to attend to parties I was invited to, But I was the only person at both parties so out of 4 games I was only able to play 2 because no one else was there. Although I was really happy to finally be able to go to a party and to get a loot bag in would of been alotmore fun is I was not the only one there waiting 5 mintues at a time to play the games the didn't need atleast 3 people.
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #22
Lil Kinz

antrita is an unknown quantity at this point

When I tried to make a party for my friends and me, it said that I didn't fill out everything. But I did. Maybe a glicth? I am a owner of a NA account. Hmmm...
antrita
antrita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #23

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

....and the deluxe family package was too confusing so had tobe retired...right
andigirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:33 PM   #24
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm really hoping this is a giant:

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #25
Unregistered

Ok I need some serious help. When I try to schedule a party, I get all the way up to the Party Invitations, and then I'm stuck. I get the zone and the date, but I can't get the time. The times turn blue and when I click on one, it won't let me. Please help!!!!!!! I want to schedule a party, and I have NO IDEA what I'm doing wrong. Please help me!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #26
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I just wanted to point out another problem with parties.

During a party I was attending, my internet was interrupted. I logged back into WW and attempted to re-enter the party. I clicked the "Go To Party!" button, then it would disappear and I would not go to the party. I restarted, no difference. In WW, I could walk into another room of my house and the party button would reappear. I could click it again, but the same thing happened. Nothing.

Later, I chatted with the party host and was informed my pet "never left" the party, just sat there. This is why I could not get back in... my pet was "already there". It seems that when internet connections are interrupted during a party, the same thing occurs as in the Kinzville Park (where disconnected pets appear to float over the stage).

It also meant that I did not get a goodie bag or cake. It was quite frusterating to not be able to get back in. I am not hopefully Ganz will figure out how to fix this, since they haven't fixed it in the Park yet.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #27
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

ARG! Even if I set up a party, I won't be able to attend because the stupid time slots are filled up!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:10 PM   #28
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Yeah, I still don't get this!
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #29
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

i can not plan a party neither can I go to a party in all accounts from 2 diffrent lap tops so there is more going on then just time zone mix up ..........very very dissapointing Ganz
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #30
aspenluver51

Aspenluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, thx for your help and effort! ebkinz orld is confusing us, again!!! OK, If you are in America/ Canada and want to come to a party of mine, my username is aspenluver51 (same as my username) and friend me. I will be sure to invite you!!!!! And i have a question. If you put one of your own items for a goodie bag, do you get that item back?
Aspenluver51 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: