Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

antsun is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

We had our second family party today. We've finally figured out that we can only attend parties on one of our 3 available computers. I had seen someone else comment that this had been the case for them too, only being able to log into parties using certain computers. Unfortunately it's our slowest computer. I was able to get 3 people logged on at once but time ran out before we could all get our loot bags.

Also, I logged in the one euro account at the appropriate time earlier in the day and got what other people have mentioned about being banned from kinzchat plus due to inappropriate behavior. And just like that person commented we had never even used the kinzchat plus feature on that account.

They still have a lot of kinks to work out.
antsun is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 03:44 AM   #92
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by antsun
We had our second family party today. We've finally figured out that we can only attend parties on one of our 3 available computers. I had seen someone else comment that this had been the case for them too, only being able to log into parties using certain computers. Unfortunately it's our slowest computer. I was able to get 3 people logged on at once but time ran out before we could all get our loot bags.

Also, I logged in the one euro account at the appropriate time earlier in the day and got what other people have mentioned about being banned from kinzchat plus due to inappropriate behavior. And just like that person commented we had never even used the kinzchat plus feature on that account.

They still have a lot of kinks to work out.
if you use this link to the loader page:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

You can actually log into multiple accounts at one time on one computer..simply open a few browser windows (or tabs) and use this link every time to log in and you can have different accounts open at the same time...it makes the WW experience far more easy and fun!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #93

tread97 will become famous soon enough

i tried it for my euro account but it did not work
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #94

antsun is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
if you use this link to the loader page:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

You can actually log into multiple accounts at one time on one computer..simply open a few browser windows (or tabs) and use this link every time to log in and you can have different accounts open at the same time...it makes the WW experience far more easy and fun!
Thank you. We actually were logged in on multiple accounts at once. But the computer is verrrrry slow. And it was already in the last 5 to 10 minutes of the party before we figured out what the problem was. At least I was the one able to grab a bag this time and it had the item I wanted, the glasses!
antsun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #95

aromadel is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

You commented that uninvited guests were able to interact but not play games. I had a party that had one guest when I got to the room, they stayed and played a few games, left and came back for a loot bag. I don't know how that happened - we had excluded anyone who we did not invite to come.
aromadel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #96
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by aromadel
You commented that uninvited guests were able to interact but not play games. I had a party that had one guest when I got to the room, they stayed and played a few games, left and came back for a loot bag. I don't know how that happened - we had excluded anyone who we did not invite to come.

Maybe you should call and report this to Webkinz (1-866-webkinz). If you got the name of the uninvited guest (or the pet name), then maybe they can track down how it happened.

I see this being a big problem in the future, especially if you have a full party and then uninvited guests show up; or if you put something extra and valuable in your loot bags and then find out that the uninvited guest took off with your loot!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #97
nabiskinz is on a distinguished road

it won't even let me set up a party. Every time I find a time slot that seems open, I click and it tells me the zone is full. The same thing happens on my other 3 accounts. I have been invited to one this evening at 6 KT, so we'll see if I can even attend. does anyone else have this probem?
nabiskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #98
cuddle

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

well i think you should make a big party for everyone
Old 05-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #99
Dooglefox
Lil Kinz

BananaBerry is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know how to get someone you didnt invite to come to your party?
BananaBerry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #100

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Thank you FIA! Finally we have been able to attend parties! The "Go to Party" shows up in our pets rooms and in the Kinzville Park.

I had given up, decided to gather some trash in the park when the "Go to Party button" showed up in the upper right hand corner. I didn't have to change color zones or anything.

Thus it was scramble time to open a different brower, jumped into the pets room and the same button was there. It was fun, to watch but a little confusing as I had four or five different accounts going at the same time and they were all attending the same party!

I also learned that if you want cake that you have to click on the cake to have a piece delivered to your dock. It also gave me a warning of when it was almost time to get the loot bags!

Thank you so much!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: