Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

Click the image to open in full size.Since the Webkinz Party feature was introduced last Wednesday, many of the members here on Webkinz Insider have been working together to figure out exactly how it works. This weekend they sorted out one very important detail regarding the timing of parties.

There have been widespread reports of problems getting accounts set to the Asian and/or European Zone to get to parties on the American Zone, and vice versa. Most players had assumed that the party times were going to default to Eastern Time. However, it appears that all parties are actually happening in "true KinzTime". This means that while it is possible for accounts set to different zones to attend the party, they aren't able to attend the party with their friends all together.

Click "Read More" below for a more detailed explanation.
For example, say I have an American account. I schedule a party at 4pm KinzTime on Monday afternoon. I invite friends with accounts on American, European, and Asian Zones to come to the party, and they all accept.
  • American accounts will have to log on at 4pm Eastern Time to get to the party.
  • European accounts had to log on several hours earlier, at 11am Eastern Time, to get to the party.
  • Asian accounts had to log on the day before, at 2am Eastern Time to get to the party.
So, everyone who was invited to the party will still get to go, but they won't be able to all party together. This is especially frustrating for parties with games that require at least three players.

There are also reports of people finding "uninvited guests" in their party room. It appears that there is some "overlap" from the different zones causing different parties to get mixed together (since each party actually happens three times, once in each zone). It is possible to interact with the other party-goers, but not possible to play party games with them.

Making things even more complicated is the fact that it is not possible to know what time zone your friends' accounts are set to just by looking at them in Webkinz World. You'll have to meet up either in the Clubhouse or outside of Webkinz World to exchange that information.

At this point it is not clear if this is the way Ganz intended to have this feature work, or if this is a glitch that will need to be fixed. We will keep an eye on things and let you know as soon as more information is revealed.

In the meantime, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki's Party Guide, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Figure Out Party Time Problem

i really want to go to a party or have a party i set a party and stuff but i was not home so yeah
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

That's really confusing. I hope it's a glitch. Thanks for figuring it out members!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

**paws crossed it is a glitch, I won't be able to bring euro or asian accoutns to parties unless they change it so the times match the invitation...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, that's sad.... I hope Ganz can figure this out so friends can all party together! 4th post.. lol Good luck, all you party animals!!! ~forever :pgn:
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for this information. I will not be wasting my invites right now unless they are a NA account. Hopefully they can get this worked out. Very helpful, thank you!

I keep having an "Unidentified" guest when it comes to the games. It usually locks the game up for everyone.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #7
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

huh ?? sounds complicated ...
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #8

Lovemydogsx3 is on a distinguished road

Not sure about this because I threw a party yesterday with my Asian account and was all ready for some fun at the right time on Asian account but no party happened. Today the party did happen for my American accounts but my poor Asian account was left out again. Not success with the Asian account so far, have another party set for Sunday Asian time but we'll see what happens. Good luck everyone!
Lovemydogsx3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Hopefully it is another Glitches R'Us. I am dying to have a party, but I am waiting.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Now that is very confusing...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: