Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 01:39 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

PrincessBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

I was just logged into Webkinz World and my pattern changed. I was able to get my first four prizes in the regular intervals but when it came to my fifth, it was only seven minutes later. I did not see anymore leaves after that. I waited another thiry minutes. Anyone else have the same problem?
PrincessBebe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 01:53 AM   #82
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Those are some good tips. Maybe I will have a chance at getting a leaf?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:42 AM   #83
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the wonderful tips everyone! I truly appreciate all the help. I'm on my Asian account and I have received 7 Lumberjack coats, 3 Lumberjack hats, and 1 Autumn Tree Globe. Yesterday, I received mostly new items on this account. Good luck everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:30 AM   #84
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Was working on schedule yeasterday. This monring I've been on 20 minutes. Dock has been visible the whole time - no leaves at all.

Next account worked OK but only after time "reset" on Quizzy's corner.

Last edited by mikeconner; 09-18-2011 at 06:30 AM..
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:46 AM   #85

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

when i want to have leafes then i play a game in my house, like pool and when it comes i click and click and hope i caught it lol and it works
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #86
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.Good morning everyone...Just started with one acct for now....what fun..Hope the leaves slow down for some and are clickable... just got my first squash and table top gourde candle....Still Nine mins....Have fun everyone
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
Was working on schedule yeasterday. This monring I've been on 20 minutes. Dock has been visible the whole time - no leaves at all.

Next account worked OK but only after time "reset" on Quizzy's corner.
I have heard that quizzys does something to the timing...glad you got some leaves....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:56 AM   #87

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

Yes it is 15 per account.
lschaisson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:31 AM   #88
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Fall fest leaves also go top to bottom. I just saw one.
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #89
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The top to bottom are the unclickable ones for us. Doesn't matter how many times you click them, in front etc they won't work. The others work though. DD missed a bunch yesterday because they werent' clickable. I had her log out and in and change the direction of them and she was able to click on them after that.

I only had time to get one leaf yesterday the new polo, doesn't look like it will be a very big fall fest for me this year. Hopefully I can at least get the new centerpiece before it's over.

I think Ganz has done their best this year and it shows they do listen to what people suggest. Regular timing is a huge improvement. As far a leaf speed, that will depend mostly on your computers processing speed. They aren't super fast on my kids computer but are crazy fast on mine. Nothing Ganz can do about that, it's best to find out something that will slow your computer down like running a game in the background etc.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #90
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I found something that works for me so I can click the leaves! .. and no .. its is not by having the kinz hold the leaf like in my siggie ..

If you have multiple accts, log in and log out of one and leave the Wacky logout up! .. it is amazing! .... the leaves have slowed down tremendously and are easily clickable for me!!

.. I cant believe it! .. I can take part in Fall Fest now!! .. so happy!
I am so glad that you are able to play. I am playing 2 accounts on IE in the Employment Office, suggested by Dawnscott, with a FF window open to WI that has slowed the leaves down.I have not missed many, 8 all day. As others have reported, I am getting an abindance of Fire Log Racks. They sure are pretty.
Congratulations on your problem solving.

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
Thank you for the wonderful tips everyone! I truly appreciate all the help. I'm on my Asian account and I have received 7 Lumberjack coats, 3 Lumberjack hats, and 1 Autumn Tree Globe. Yesterday, I received mostly new items on this account. Good luck everyone!
Hi friend, I too am getting more new items on my Asian account.

Last edited by gomommu41; 09-18-2011 at 08:25 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: