Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

I am on the contact page. I have the carnival open in the background. I enlarged my pointer. I made my click faster. I still only caught one. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow. It is hard to catch floaters on my lap top -- even with the mouse.

It is just a bit of a bummer to have to wait 9-10 minutes between each. I wonder if they might fly faster on a later day.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #72
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Thanks to all who figured out the timing and the leaf direction thing. now I can get other stuff done in between.

So far I have gotten:
1 lumberjack Coat
1 pressed leaf collage (is it really a collage with just one leaf?)
2 fire log racks
1 colorful corn display
2 pumpkin centerpieces

good luck everyone!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #73
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I found something that works for me so I can click the leaves! .. and no .. its is not by having the kinz hold the leaf like in my siggie ..

If you have multiple accts, log in and log out of one and leave the Wacky logout up! .. it is amazing! .... the leaves have slowed down tremendously and are easily clickable for me!!

.. I cant believe it! .. I can take part in Fall Fest now!! .. so happy!
View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Yes

It is a 9 minute cycle
And I figured out why some are getting 10 minutes

When you click on the leaf the 9 minute time does not start until you click ok on the pop up box that tells you what you have won!!!

I got one at 1:57 and I did not click off of the box until 2:02 because I was getting something else done on another account. So at 2:06 it did not come but it came at 2:11 instead, and then came at 2:20

So if you do not click off the box right away your timer doesn't start. I think that is where it is being reported as 10 minutes, it is just 1 cycle of 9 minutes for everyone, it is just that some are faster clicking off of them as others, especially if you are doing multiple accounts at the same time and quickly click to another one to catch it without clicking off of the box.

Also if you stay logged in to get all 15 in a row it takes 2 hours 15 minutes if you do not miss one
Thank you so much, Butterflies & Dawn for these great tips. I was only catching less than 1/3 of the leaves before I read your post, Butterflies, on slowing down the leaves. And Dawn, it is so helpful to be able to adjust the times to coordinate multiple accounts so we can actually have a few minutes between leaf catching to do some other things.
Rep to both of you, and happy catching everyone.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #74
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Thank you so much, Butterflies & Dawn for these great tips. I was only catching less than 1/3 of the leaves before I read your post, Butterflies, on slowing down the leaves. And Dawn, it is so helpful to be able to adjust the times to coordinate multiple accounts so we can actually have a few minutes between leaf catching to do some other things.
Rep to both of you, and happy catching everyone.
oh.. I am so glad it helped you .. we can hope that GHQ fixes this so everyone can click without doing all this extra work .. but in the interim, its nice that we can share on WI what we find is working for us in the hopes that it can help others ..

Happy Clicking!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #75
teddie1961 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info, I hope that it helps. May I just say, though, that I truly wish that Ganz would keep in mind that their site was meant to be enjoyed by children???? Sure, many of us parents enjoy playing also, but it is very hard to watch your 10 yr old child and your 5 yr old grandchild be frustrated and disappointed to tears because these leaves fly so fast, and even when they manage to catch up with them, their clicking has not resulted in a prize!!!!!!!! Shame on you once again, Ganz!
teddie1961 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:44 PM   #76
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Thanks y'all for the info!!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #77

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

It is impossible to catch a leaf at all. They go too fast. You can click on it several times and not get a thing. It's not fun at all. I am ready to just quit. They should go slower and when you do click on it then that should be it and you have your prize. I am not greedy so 15 times a day for each account is fair.! but I can't even get one. The prizes are really great too! Sorry I am complaining.
Marla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #78
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't read back and wonder if anyone has verified that the 15 item limit is per day on an account.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #79
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I haven't read back and wonder if anyone has verified that the 15 item limit is per day on an account.
Yes! My Asian accounts won 15 prizes 2 days in a row!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #80
Debkinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Even better than the "contact us" page is the "communal contest" page--you get to it from the "contact" page; click on the pink box on the upper right.

Because there hasn't been a CC for a while, the left half of the page is empty and white--a nice place to catch leaves and not worry about a pet trying to move or activating something accidentally.

I'm also fortunate enough to have a touch-screen computer to use, which seems to be easier to click more quickly than a mouse. However, I still have "missed" some that I know I clicked multiple times.

Continued good luck to all...
Debkinz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: