Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

It finally broke the pattern for me, Got the Fall Zip Polo that time. Still all new prizes though
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #42
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I found something that works for me so I can click the leaves! .. and no .. its is not by having the kinz hold the leaf like in my siggie ..

If you have multiple accts, log in and log out of one and leave the Wacky logout up! .. it is amazing! .... the leaves have slowed down tremendously and are easily clickable for me!!

.. I cant believe it! .. I can take part in Fall Fest now!! .. so happy!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #43
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #44
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

great haul dawn...I have only seen red leaves

Butterflies that is wonderful News..YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #45

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I clicked a leaf in Jumbleberry fields, I always 3 save jars until they are full so my kids can click one jar each. well, I forgot about that and accidentally won a jam making stove
Doh!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #46
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

LOL, this is pretty fun reading through what everyone has done to catch leaves!

I'm keeping a window open with webkinz newz. About 10 seconds before a leaf is due (I use a stop watch) I change tabs and those Toyota ads really slow the leaves.

So far I love the idea best of having the kinz watch tv, click random then x out the big screen, they actually giggle. I didn't know that 'till last night and reading through WI.....
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #47
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

To catch fast flying leaves: Not sure if anyone has suggested this--but try changing the click speed settings for your mouse.

In Windows, go to Control Panel, click the Mouse icon (in Vista, select "Hardware and Sound" to get to the Mouse icon), then select the tab "Pointer Options," and slide the bar to "Fast." I also made my pointer larger and more visible by selecting the "Windows Black ( extra large)" scheme under the "Pointer" tab.

This has made a difference for me! Maybe it will help you too!
Firebird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I found something that works for me so I can click the leaves! .. and no .. its is not by having the kinz hold the leaf like in my siggie ..

If you have multiple accts, log in and log out of one and leave the Wacky logout up! .. it is amazing! .... the leaves have slowed down tremendously and are easily clickable for me!!

.. I cant believe it! .. I can take part in Fall Fest now!! .. so happy!
Great Tip.. Anything to help slow it down.

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
great haul dawn...I have only seen red leaves

Butterflies that is wonderful News..YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Thanks
All red leaves too, now I have 2 open.. Almost done with those 2 then I am going to attempt to open all the rest up to do them all at once, because I missed some Peeks yesterday LOL because of it... I get sidetracked too easily now
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #49
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.thanks for the great tip firebird....

dawn I found two windows enough...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #50
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i am so happy! it tis be fall now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: