Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

The timing just changed some how. My leaves came two minutes later than they should have.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #22
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Just got my FIRST colorful corn display YAY....so pretty....well logging out...remember to click those leaves like crazy...Hopefully everyone will get some wonderful prizes
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #23

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I do like this schedule. I can get a lot done in 8 minutes before I have to be back at the computer!

Hope those who can't click on them can get that resolved soon. I have missed some, but seem to be able to catch them most of the time.

Thanks everyone for the tips!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I am so upset. The leaves fly by so fast, even with other things running in the back ground. I click and click and click, nothing! I am missing so much that is is not fun. Or the leaf is so jumpy, you can not catch it. I do not understand why this year is so hard.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #25

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

Fall Fest has to be my favorite festival on Webkinz!
I took WI50ish's advice and am staying on the "Contact Us" page of the newspaper. The leaves stand out so much that I can be fooling around on here, and still get to the WW window in time.
The leaves aren't flying very fast for me.. I've caught all of them so far. Maybe it's because I have so many tabs and windows open. lol
I'm approaching the third prize in the next 7 minutes (leaves come every 10 minutes for me) and so far I have two fire log racks.. a little dissapointed ..I was hoping for some clothing or table decorations. But, at least everything has been going smoothly so far.
Good luck to everyone!! Have a wonderful Fall Fest!
SheWhoWrites is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #26
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

I like the schedule, but am frustrated by clicking on the the leaf three or four times only to watch it float away. Hope it improves.
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #27
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I have gotten 6 leaves on a constant 9 minute schedule. I would like to log out, but why? I can stop at 15!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #28

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

..Now the leaves seem to be going off-schedule for me. No more every 9 or 10 minute conveniences. :/ Bummer; I was really hoping that would last.
SheWhoWrites is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #29
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if the color of the leaves indicates the prizes? I've got 4 red leaves so far, and all have been lumberjack coats.

Last year, I THINK the prizes were split into 3 groups, according to leaf color. If that's true, and you get a variety of leaves, you might want to save your clicks for the color containing your prize-if we have time to figure that out!
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Thank you very much! Does that mean that it will come 9-10 minutes once logged into WW?
Yes

It is a 9 minute cycle
And I figured out why some are getting 10 minutes

When you click on the leaf the 9 minute time does not start until you click ok on the pop up box that tells you what you have won!!!

I got one at 1:57 and I did not click off of the box until 2:02 because I was getting something else done on another account. So at 2:06 it did not come but it came at 2:11 instead, and then came at 2:20

So if you do not click off the box right away your timer doesn't start. I think that is where it is being reported as 10 minutes, it is just 1 cycle of 9 minutes for everyone, it is just that some are faster clicking off of them as others, especially if you are doing multiple accounts at the same time and quickly click to another one to catch it without clicking off of the box.

Also if you stay logged in to get all 15 in a row it takes 2 hours 15 minutes if you do not miss one
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: