Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

I've had good luck this year. Even though I have 1 account, with leaves falling every nine minutes, I've been able to get the 15 items each day. Today and Saturday I got a decent amount of 2011 items, and on the two days in between, I got mostly 2010 items which is great since leaves were harder to find last year. The leaves are falling faster this year, but I keep several other windows open which helps to slow them down a little. I also keep my pet blocked in , watching TV so he doesn't move when I start clicking! I also have been able to click on leaves more easily on the contact page of the newspaper.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #162
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I noticed that the leaves that fall vertically are MUCH harder to click on than the ones that float by horizontally so I log out and in until I get side-to-side leaves!
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #163

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I finally got my flash player fixed so I can finally participate! I already caught one leaf so far.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:18 PM   #164

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I'm just about to give up on fall fest. I tried everything and I'm not catching any leaves.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:24 AM   #165
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

leaves seem harder to click today...maybe cause its nearing its end..LOL
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #166
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Leafs seem to be coming at the end of the 8 mins or right at 9 minutes....seems like other days they were closer to the 9 to 10 minutes....just an fyi.....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #167
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

ok back to normal...LOL..is this over tomorrow on Asian accts????
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #168
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just found a great tip for leaf catching...

I just saw Leeann had the same idea!
However... if you go into "edit' mode, your pet won't run around the room. Just click on an item, and wait for the leaf. There's no way to miss it! (Unless you have that unclickable leaf.)
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #169
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I've had good luck this year. Even though I have 1 account, with leaves falling every nine minutes, I've been able to get the 15 items each day. Today and Saturday I got a decent amount of 2011 items, and on the two days in between, I got mostly 2010 items which is great since leaves were harder to find last year. The leaves are falling faster this year, but I keep several other windows open which helps to slow them down a little. I also keep my pet blocked in , watching TV so he doesn't move when I start clicking! I also have been able to click on leaves more easily on the contact page of the newspaper.
Same here with me. I could barely get any last year compared to this year It's great isn't it?

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
im glad its working on a regular basis too this year because just like you from past years i maybe got 3 prizes the whole time
Thank you. It is nice for a change. I wish it was the same for everyone every time.

Last edited by stephsmom98; 09-21-2011 at 03:54 PM..
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #170
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I found that running a POTM video continuously on another page really helps slow things down for me - not only leaves (I was able to get even downward falling leaves fairly easily) but also the Academy physical classes which are impossible for me unless my computer is really dragging. With the video running it slows down enough to make them merely very difficult.

Another bonus, I can now dance the Hug a Pug while sitting in my swivel chair. HUG a PUG!
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: