Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #151
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

In three days, I have seen six leaves. Of those, I have only been successful clicking on TWO! I received one pressed leaf collage and one lumberjack jacket. The leaves fly so quickly, it is nearly impossible to click on them! I am trying the double click technique and it has worked for me twice. WHY, oh WHY must these events be so frustrating? It seems they work out one thing (the 9 minute timing sequence) just to replace it with another (leaves flying too quickly).

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #152
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I've had much better success, today, by going to kinzville park. I collect trash and click on leaves. The trash comes every 5 min. and the leaves every 9 or 10 min. The leaves seem to come slower in the park. Also, it works best for me if the leaves are going from right to left across the screen. (my right to left as I face the screen) So, if they are not, I log out and back in until they are going that way.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 09-20-2011 at 01:35 AM..
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:53 AM   #153
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great tips!!

I am missing a lot of leaves because I can't click fast enough
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:40 AM   #154
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
It is a shame not everyone is the same; just like the other years. They changed it to come every 9 minutes so why does it work for some and not for others?

I must say, that for me, it is finally working after 2 years. The other years with the random leaves, I barely saw a one. This time, the every 9 minutes is working great on all my accounts. They are making up for other years. I am finally happy during a fall festival or any festival. It is about time. However, I do keep getting the pumpkin face candle as well, but I did get a few others too.

I have been able to catch most except the ones coming down from the top, they go too fast. I have to click three times before I get a hit.
im glad its working on a regular basis too this year because just like you from past years i maybe got 3 prizes the whole time
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:54 AM   #155
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

good morning leaf hunters...

hope the leaves work for those who are having a hard time....I have been sooo lucky...they float fast but I click like crazy...and today is a great day on one acct...Variety..YAY..and three globes from last year......
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:18 AM   #156
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

I just thought I would pass this "tip" along as it has worked wonderful for me!

Are you behind on decorating some rooms???? Well..........say no more. Take the time to decorate a room as it takes time to decorate one and the leaves fly on by while you are decorating. I have made out wonderful with this method and you are not only getting your decorating done but also collecting Fall Fest goodies.

I hope this "tip" helps some of you.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #157
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

great tips everyone

just got my first pumpkin center piece in days...I haven 't seen it since the first day YAY ME

Last edited by lemony; 09-20-2011 at 12:46 PM..
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #158
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I'm in a really good prize zone right now for leaves...setting the timer while I get other things done...two fire log racks and two globes....every 9 minutes, woohoo!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
great tips everyone

just got my first pumpkin center piece in days...I haven 't seen it since the first day YAY ME
Congrats!! Those are nice!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #159
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
The direction of the leaves has not corresponded to any type of prize over another for me. I have received a mix of things from both years on every account, regardless of leaf direction. I do get more of last year's than this year's, but last night it was the other way around on my Asian account, so I'm not too concerned about prize availability this year! ... :cbp:

It doesnt matter for me either i only have one account tho XD today has been a really good day for me b/c i have almost reached the limit! they have been coming every 9 minutes then one 10 minute one then back at 9 minutes. it was weird and they are coming right to left too.

ESL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #160
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

When I'm in my room during a click to win event. I try to play in the smallest room I have in that account. That way I have more clickable space and I'm not having my pet walk around as much.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: