Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

I only manage to catch 1 out of 4 leaves flying, too fast or they don't do anything when I click. so far two butternut squash and maple leave pop
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #142

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I finally found a "lucky" account on a 9 minute schedule. Out of 8 successful clicks, I got 6 of those pumpkin face things. I have yet to get the cap on any of my 6 accounts. At least I've gotten 3 zip polos, and I think they're cute.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #143
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I'm glad this is a great event for others, but I can't seem to catch the leaves. I really hope they start coming faster. I am glad that the Peak a Newz will give me some deffinite prizes.

I'm with you Iggy...I did 8 accounts this morning and not one single leaf...very frustrating....at least on the Peek-a-newz we can get one prize per day....
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #144
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

The last 5 prizes I have gotten have all been the same! The candle center piece. Is anyone else having this problem today? I really don't need 15 of those. lol.
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #145

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkiner23
The last 5 prizes I have gotten have all been the same! The candle center piece. Is anyone else having this problem today? I really don't need 15 of those. lol.
The Halloween looking thing with the pumpkin face? Yep. Getting oodles of them, and I don't really care for them that much. But it's better than yesterday, when it seemed like all I could win were the butternut squash. My pets hate squash! LOL
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #146

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

not sure what the issue is with my account and falling leaves. While signed on at the same time my daughter saw leaves fall 4x and on my account nothing Anyone else not seeing them?
scheuerh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #147
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

snowcrystal..that is a great point..not sure if anyone has contacted ganz about the limit...and if your acct is NOT working..call them..so they know..good luck everyone
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #148
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Don't know if anyone has noticed but if you sit on the Contact Us page. The ad on
the top right changes right before the leaf appears. I have been watching and this
has happened about six times. Also if you double click the leaf it seems to work better.
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #149
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The peek-a-newz thread mentioned that if you do the peek, it counts as 1 of our 15 prizes. Could that be true of the quizzes & other things on WKN (like the POTM videos)? Are they limiting our accounts to 15 total prizes, no matter where they came from? Just a thought. I am not doing anything other than the leaves in WW & I did do the peeks on a few accounts after midnight. I sure hope they are wrong about the peeks counting toward our 15 prizes/day.

Does anyone else have any thought about this? Have you received other prizes on WKN without it counting toward the 15 prizes a day?

Hi Not sure if anyone has answered this, but I clicked on 15 leaves on my 2 accounts as well as doing the Peek a Newz, the Floaty and all other prize related dallies today. So there appears to be no interference with the 15 leaves.

Hope this helps
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #150
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

It is a shame not everyone is the same; just like the other years. They changed it to come every 9 minutes so why does it work for some and not for others?

I must say, that for me, it is finally working after 2 years. The other years with the random leaves, I barely saw a one. This time, the every 9 minutes is working great on all my accounts. They are making up for other years. I am finally happy during a fall festival or any festival. It is about time. However, I do keep getting the pumpkin face candle as well, but I did get a few others too.

I have been able to catch most except the ones coming down from the top, they go too fast. I have to click three times before I get a hit.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: