Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

I have a very old and very slow computer so I have been able to catch the leaves with no problem. For once my ancient computer has provided me an advantage.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #122
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

argh !! sees leaf -- click click click and leaf just keeps on going and on another account, caught leaf and then "Please Wait .... " keeps on going so have no idea if i even got anything for it -- great the timing is now every 9 mins but clickitey is not working -- argh !!!

wait -- please wait is gone and nothing --- double argh !!!
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #123
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
argh !! sees leaf -- click click click and leaf just keeps on going and on another account, caught leaf and then "Please Wait .... " keeps on going so have no idea if i even got anything for it -- great the timing is now every 9 mins but clickitey is not working -- argh !!!

wait -- please wait is gone and nothing --- double argh !!!
aww.. that is frustrating
.. it was the same for me yesterday, but if you have multiple accts, try having one with the Wacky log-out screen running in the background while you play the other acct/s.. it worked great for me .. I was able to click easily and the first click worked!
.. also if you try using the Contact Us page to click the leaves instead of a room.. that seems to help as well ..

Last edited by Butterflies; 09-18-2011 at 09:46 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #124

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

This years Fall Fest so far is really bad. You cant catch the leaves as the go by so fast and are so small its almost impossible to catch them. Why is Gantz making it so hard to enjoy the fall Festival? Its a waste of time trying to catch the leaves. and if you are in a game its impossible. am very very dissapointed in this years Fall Fest It is a waste of time!!!!! geemah37 It is the worst fall fest ever.
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:59 PM   #125
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Hi all

I'm getting no wherer for fall fest for the first time in 6 years. I'm beside myself. My computer can't seem to click on the **** leaf whether it be the desktop or laptop. Like ti's not fast enough or unclickable.

I often wait in my room. Is there somewhere else I might have more luck on the actual clicking? ANY words of encouragement or ideas would be super appreciated. I'm just so upset about this.

Thanks

LMM
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #126
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Hi all

I'm getting no wherer for fall fest for the first time in 6 years. I'm beside myself. My computer can't seem to click on the **** leaf whether it be the desktop or laptop. Like ti's not fast enough or unclickable.

I often wait in my room. Is there somewhere else I might have more luck on the actual clicking? ANY words of encouragement or ideas would be super appreciated. I'm just so upset about this.

Thanks

LMM
hi LLM .. having a video or other heavy computer memory user playing in the background on another window has been very helpful for many peeps who are having a similar issue .. also the Contact Us page on the newspaper appears to work a little better as well ..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #127

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well I guess we don't have to sit on our account long to get our 15 ONLY items. More time for other accounts or better yet other things.

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
I have a very old and very slow computer so I have been able to catch the leaves with no problem. For once my ancient computer has provided me an advantage.

This is how I am getting mine. I use a slower computer. On my fast computer no way I could catch them.

I feel badly for everyone that can not play and get the Fall items.

Last edited by junebugwebkinz; 09-18-2011 at 10:15 PM..
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #128
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Hi all

Thanks

LMM
I, too, have a fast computer.

My tricks:
1. I only try to catch the leaves when they're coming from the sides. (I don't seem to stand a chance when they're dropping from above.)
2. The only place I've been able to catch them is in the Employment Office - few links and my pet doesn't wander around, which seemed to "freeze" the clicking action for me. I get the job done and out of the way, then the only links that might interfere are the "i" and "My Resume" and usually the leaves float above that (when they're moving horizontally).
3. I click like crazy just a little in front of the moving leaf.

I hope you can catch some leaves soon!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:18 AM   #129
Lil Kinz

246ec is an unknown quantity at this point

Great tips I have just read on the leaf catching. Going to sleep now but will try again tomorrow. Thank you all who posted, this site seems like its going to help tremendously
246ec is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:25 AM   #130

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

no leaves today???? I have been on webkinz for 45 mins and nothing. Where are they?
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: