Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #111
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
What do you mean? Is there a limit of 15 prizes per account per day? Also, i got a lot of everything but only 1 new hat and 1 tabletop gourd.
Yes, there is a limit of 15 prizes per account per day. At this point we do not know if this was done on purpose by Ganz, but since Fall Fest began no one has gotten more than 15 prizes per account per day.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Yes, this year there is a 15 prize limit per day. That is because this year they have put the leaves on a constant nine minute schedule from the time you log in. No more guessig and trying to figure out a pattern, just every nine minutes. The trick is that sometimes they are hard to click on because they are flying so fast.

Yesterday we were able to change the direction that the leaves were flying by logging in and out until we found the best direction for us. Today I am not able to change the direction of top to bottom. Anyone else notice this today?

Last edited by jillpfrn; 09-18-2011 at 03:56 PM..
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #113

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I would be happy to share what has worked for me and hope it can help other members.

I remain on the "Contact Us" page of the Newspaper [nice white background to view an orange leaf bolting across the screen!]
I am playing a continual UTube video OR a t.v. news station in the background of my computer to slow down the leaf flying.

This morning; the leaves flying down the page for my account have netted me 2011 prizes, as compared to the leaves flying across the screen; netting me repeat prizes of last year. Do not have any idea if that is a coincidence of perhaps something worth a try - (not to log off and switch the direction of the leaf flying . . .)

GOOD Luck to everyone! Remember to have FUN with this fabulous Fall Fest!

You always have the best ideas...my computer crashed almost 2 months ago and we have been suffering massive withdrawal...(my son is at work and said I could use his) so happy we haven"t missed fall fest but so far I have missed 11 leaves...thanks for the tip. I hope I can slow things down a bit.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #114
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I happened to log in and get them flying left to right, and didn't log out so I don't know if I could have changed the direction. I found them running MUCH faster than yesterday, so I tried various tricks to slow my computer. Usually one graphics program I have helps a lot because it claims memory for itself and won't give it up until you restart the computer (Photoshop Elements), but that wasn't enough, so then I started scanning some sketches I'm doing for another project and that made a BIG difference-I went from catching one out of 5 leaves to barely catching two with the graphics program (shut down after I loaded a few images in it) to catching the next 13 at least an inch from the edge- and much easier if the scanner was actually running at the time the leaf floats.

So I suggest trying to run any memory hog programs you have at the same time, if the leaves are going too fast to catch.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #115
tooeasytoenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine were every 9 minutes as well, and a 15 prize limit
tooeasytoenvy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #116
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

I am also having a terrible time catching any leaves on my accounts. If I do happen to click on them they hesitate but do not show that you've won a prize or they go so fast that I can't click on them at all ! I also do my grandkids ' accounts accounts for these games and there is no way I'll be able to get any prizes at the way things are going.
jean1956 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #117
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I'm actually glad of the 15 prize per account per day limit. I have several accounts that I try to work, and if I can finish my 15 during the day, I can work on some of the kids after they go to bed. I can't have too many windows open at a time because I wouldn't be able to see them all. After I get fifteen on any given account, I can close that one and open another. (Three at a time is about all I can manage.) Also, it allows me to be free from the computer after a while. Last year, I felt almost a prisoner of the game, fearing I would miss something good if I quit. Now, I'll be able to quit after I get the most important accounts done. Not going to finish today, but as I get more and more tips from all of you about how to catch more, I should be able to get fifteen on at least three of the accounts per day, and a couple on the others for the kids who can only play once in a while. (Some are only allowed to play on weekends, and my great-nieces and great-nephew only get to play when they go to Grandma's house since their computer is broken.)
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #118
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Haven't had a leaf in 15 minutes........ They're falling top to bottom for me, i didn't miss it, i've been at quizzys playing the whole time. :/
Googlesboogles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #119
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

The leaves have been following their regular schedule for me but once or twice I notice that the KT shown in my acct is not in synch with my computer time .. then I have issues where a leaf is delayed or doesnt show ..

I have found that simply logging out of the acct and logging in again generally works, but if not, a reboot will freshen everything again and away I can go ..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #120
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

i like the idea of slowing it down with a video playing in another tab/window i hope it works! i usually go to the w-tales page i like reading the stories XD

ESL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: