Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #101
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Tips and Tricks for Fall Fest

It's been pretty much right on the 9 min interval for me this morning. Finished 3 accounts and almost through with 2 more. It's been a little light on the new prizes today, a lot of the Lumberjack Coat and Hat, but that's OK 'cause I didn't get very many last year. So far I'm enjoying this Fall Fest.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #102

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

Good afternoon, everyone!
I just started my leaf hunt.. so far only saw/caught two. (not including the 15 I got yesterday)
The prize was a Lumberjack coat & Autumn Tree Globe; and now I have three coats and two globes. lol
Happy leaf catching!
SheWhoWrites is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #103

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I have seen leaves but so far have been unsuccessful in clicking on one.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #104

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I give up. If I do see a leaf, I guess I can't click right. I've read the suggestions, but to no avail. I just don't want to stare at a page for 9 minutes and then be disappointed.
Guess I'll skip this event this year.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #105
jillene79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im so glad to know that Im not the only one missing these... I have missed 9 so far! I just cant seem to "catch" any! I was about to give up when I came & saw this thread! I will keep trying & thanks for all the tips!
jillene79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #106
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am not sure if they will do anything about the leaves being "unclickable", unless they undo what they did months & months ago (perhaps even a year ago) when they made everything in WW run so fast, that we couldn't even catch a comet flying across the screen in the Star Challenge. I think they did slow that down a bit since they first reprogrammed it, but it is still way too fast on my slightly older computers. My new computer with a quad processor handles it just fine; but that was an expensive gaming computer & I don't think many have that type of computer. All I can suggest is click ahead of the leaf (where you see it may not be where it actually is--there may be a lag in your computer displaying the leaf); that is what I had to do for the comets in the Star Challenge--click on it before it gets there--because that's where the programming actually thinks it is! My new computer doesn't help with the fastness of the Academy classes unless I switch it to only use 1 processor & then also change it to only run on 10% (you can also change this on some laptops that have the ability to change power settings when you unplug your computer, in order to save your battery) and then use Firefox (internet explorer is just too choppy). I have not tried level 9 yet of strength, but I can pass level 8 of strength when I change my computer processor settings. Maybe those with laptops that know how to change the power settings when the power cord is unplugged can do that and be able to catch the leaves?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #107

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Yesterday I had luck with clicking on leaves successfully. I left several windows open to help slow them down and it helped. I did better when I logged in and out to change the pattern from top to bottom, to get them to fly left to right. Today I can't change them from flying from top to bottom, and they don't slow down no matter what I do. well, I'll try for a while more, then quit if I can't click cause I find that more frustrating than just sitting and waiting like previous years!! Well, I should have known that yesterday was too good to be true!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #108

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else had this problem, I was seeing leaves every 9 minutes before noon and then they just stopped. I haven't seen any since. I have even logged in and out a few times. HELP!
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #109

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Did you already get your 15 limit for the day?
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #110

wishforit is on a distinguished road

What do you mean? Is there a limit of 15 prizes per account per day? Also, i got a lot of everything but only 1 new hat and 1 tabletop gourd.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
(: team kaylee!, falling leaves, floating leaves, floaty-clicky, happy fall y'all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: