Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: WI Members Discover Non-Webkinz Ganz Hamster Plushies

Thanks for the update FIA.
I had no idea Ganz has 2 kinds of hamsters. It's kinda confusing.
Well, I don't really have to worry about them. My mom said "NO" cause I have so many Webbies. I'm really not too interested in them anyway.
I hope everyone here on who gets them enjoys them a lot.
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #22
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: WI Members Discover Non-Webkinz Ganz Hamster Plushies

The lil'kinz are cuter in my opinion but they don't even have codes which means,in conclusion, they aren't getting my money.
With All Due Respect,
Scourge fan
Old 06-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #23
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Members Discover Non-Webkinz Ganz Hamster Plushies

Hmm, the Lil Hampsters are like 10 times cuter then the Mazin' Hampsters. I'm not really excited for the Mazin' Hapsters...
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #24
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I see those a lot! They are SOOO cute.There are like 5 different ones. I always want one, but they are kinda expensive.
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #25

Popra is an unknown quantity at this point

They didn't mean the lil hamsters, they meant the mazin hamsters with the 3D feature on webkinz!
Popra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #26
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Who found this? Who ever did, that was a great find, they look pretty similar, but the Lil' Hamsters are more crouched down and their faces aren't as cute, also, the colors aren't the same.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
no they don't they're not webkinz, they're just produced by GANZ. I saw some when i went to a field trip to Great America.
sorry i thought u were talking about the lil hamsters. I;m not sure if they have W's
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #28
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Thanks for the info. I think it's strange to just make the hamsters without the codes. I would probably buy one and not even realize there wasn't a code, till I opened it up. Then I would be annoyed. Thanks for saving me some money. I wouldn't have known, without your updates.
lol It's good to know I'm not the only one who would do that!
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #29

IloveHowie is on a distinguished road

They're both cute! Ganz makes a lot of cute pets.
IloveHowie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #30
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info! Those Lil' Hamsters don't look as high quality as Mazin' Hamsters do though.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, mazi'n hamsters, some info on webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: