Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default WI Members Discover Non-Webkinz Ganz Hamster Plushies

A new front page story has been added:

WI Members Discover Non-Webkinz Ganz Hamster Plushies

Click the image to open in full size.
As most of you know, Ganz, the company that produces Webkinz and Webkinz World, makes a lot of products that don't have anything to do with Webkinz. One of these items is called "Lil Hamsters", and as a number of our members have noticed, these plushies are similar in size and shape to the new "Mazin' Hamsters" that are just hitting store shelves now.

The "Lil Hamsters" are not Webkinz. They have "tush tags" with the name "Ganz" on them, but they do not come with feature codes. All "Mazin' Hamsters" come with feature codes that can be entered in Webkinz World to give players access to a brand new 3D feature. So, before you snatch up that plushie and hand over your money, make certain the hamster you're holding is the one you really want. They're both cute, but only one will work in Webkinz World.

Looking to order online? WI's Parter Store, Ameriwade, still has some Hamsters for sale.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Members Discover Non-Webkinz Ganz Hamster Plushies

Thanks for the info. I think it's strange to just make the hamsters without the codes. I would probably buy one and not even realize there wasn't a code, till I opened it up. Then I would be annoyed. Thanks for saving me some money. I wouldn't have known, without your updates.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:13 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

They are all very cute.

Thank you for sorting out the differences.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:30 AM   #4

sageheart is on a distinguished road

Aww. I kind of like the little ones better! The big ones are nice, but i couldn't get the demo for them to work. Maybe I'll get one of each!
sageheart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:38 AM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

i like the mazin hamsters better. they're so cute
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:09 AM   #6
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
i like the mazin hamsters better. they're so cute
I agree!
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #7

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I have the not mazin hamster ones

me and wethehamsters knew about them first in wethehamster's webkinz hamster idea fourm they were there

Last edited by heart891011; 06-29-2010 at 06:40 AM..
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

why would Ganz release two products so similar and only one will work on WW? It makes me sad to think of kids who will be disappointed by getting the wrong one. It's so confusing.
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:23 AM   #9
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

The little ones are so cool And I know Justice has them!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for little ones!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
superbakergirl

superbakergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Do the Mazin' hamsters have a W on their paw like all other webkinz?
superbakergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, mazi'n hamsters, some info on webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: