Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #21
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New Persian Items

oh what luck on st pattys!! that theme is so gorgeous
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #22
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Ganz credibility is getting a little shaky...........
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #23
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New Persian Items *UPDATE*

Congrats on those terrific adoption prizes Thanks for the pics & Info .
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #24
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie

They clearly are NOT listening to their fan base! They hit on a gold mine here, selling items that don't even exist to people for absurd amount of money! They should be very happy about that and not let excessive greed ruin the entire thing. Just MHO.
Not just your HO.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #25
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how the person on the phone didnt know of such thing and now we have pictures!!!!!

Who wouldve thunk it!!!! I dont think everyone at Ganz knows what in the hello is going on!!

My husband was rather shocked at the twiiter prize and said "our kids are NOT signing up on there to win a prize!" I told him I know theyre not and neither am I....

Like someone else said...its the whole principal of it. Not to mention my 3 youngest ones are 11,8 and 6....noway are they going on TWITTER!!!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Ganz credibility is getting a little shaky...........
OK, I sent a tweet regarding the Persian theme, and this is what I received (mods, if I cannot do this, please PM me and I'll remove it - I have kept my name the same for this reason ):

My question was:

@webkinz, I really like the persian theme, especially the bed. Are we going to be able to get all the set if we don't have deluxe?

The answer (bold, underline my emphasis):

@jadewarlock, The Persian Theme is for everyone. It's up to Arte when he'll put them on sale, but he'll sell them in both sections.

I have sent a follow up question of:

@webkinz Thanks for the response - just to clarify, is it the entire theme, as right now we haven't seen some of the princess theme in both.

I will let you know if I receive a response in this regard. My opinion only, I believe that given the uproar in regard to the sparkling pegasus as well as complaints that only the "Best stuff" are signature or Deluxe or e-Store, I think that this will be the first one that is truly available for all.

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
OK, I sent a tweet regarding the Persian theme, and this is what I received (mods, if I cannot do this, please PM me and I'll remove it - I chose to use my username on Twitter for this reason ):

My question was:

@webkinz, I really like the persian theme, especially the bed. Are we going to be able to get all the set if we don't have deluxe?

The answer (bold, underline my emphasis):

@jadewarlock, The Persian Theme is for everyone. It's up to Arte when he'll put them on sale, but he'll sell them in both sections.

I have sent a follow up question of:

@webkinz Thanks for the response - just to clarify, is it the entire theme, as right now we haven't seen some of the princess theme in both.

I will let you know if I receive a response in this regard. My opinion only, I believe that given the uproar in regard to the sparkling pegasus as well as complaints that only the "Best stuff" are signature or Deluxe or e-Store, I think that this will be the first one that is truly available for all.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:43 PM   #27
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I love the Persian window that Gamesarek won! Awesome!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #28

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Wow! This is so awesome lol i want it lol to cooool
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: