Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Discover New Persian Items *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Discover New Persian Items *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

Over the past week we have been getting scattered reports from our members that they have been receiving Persian Theme Rare items as their extra adoption bonus gifts, but that these items haven't been showing up in their docks. Thank you to Webkinz Insider members gamesareks and karybear for these pictures from their accounts of the "missing" Persian Theme Window and Persian Theme Bed.

gamesareks contacted Customer Service who told her that the Window was in her dock, but they couldn't explain why she wasn't able to view it. The issue has been referred to their Tech Department and she is waiting on a return call. Customer Service told karybear that there was no such thing as a Persian Theme Bed. They were unable to help her during her initial phone call, but in response to a follow-up e-mail, they awarded her the Bed from the Aztec Theme as a replacement. Other members who received these "empty" Persian gifts are waiting for return phone calls from Customer Service.

At this point we don't know if/when these new Persian Theme items will be arriving in Webkinz World. As soon as that information is made available, we will bring it to you here. To view all of the known items in the Persian Theme, and in the other Rare Themes, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.

UPDATE: Thank you to gamesareks for sharing this picture with us of her new Persian Window. It appeared in her dock following this morning's site maintenance:

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New Persian Items

LOL how funny. I just adopted my dinosaur but didn't get any persian. I hope they can fix this glitch! thanks for the heads up
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:07 AM   #3

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Pretty weird that the congrats banner says persian bed but yet Ganz claims there's no such thing.:abn::bt::cdee::easter:
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

For any issues out of the norm or easy to fix, it is best to ask for the supervisor as they can do more things to help that the regular customer service reps. Just ask for the supervisor when you call. Sometimes you will have to wait for a call back but it is worth it to get real help.

Congrats to those winning Persian items!
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:20 AM   #5

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update... Wish we new what the window looked like.
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Congrats on your "invisible" items. Hopefully they will show up in your docks when they have the proper programming in place!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I have encountered similar situations before... I mistakenly bought an "undefined" item in the Curio Shop, it took the Kinzcash but no item appeared in my dock. Later in the week when a new theme was introduced to the W Shop, an item from that theme appeared in my dock out of nowhere. I can only assume it was a programming issue... and once the item existed, my account knew what to give me.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:53 AM   #8

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

i have adoptec 5 pets and still i didnt get a bouns box thing. y?
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #9
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IM TELLING YOU, it is like a pebble in my shoe already with all the 'little inconvienences' and the delayed programing.............. cumulatively it really grates on the level of fun one has in ww if in the back of the mind there is the question 'will this really work?" whenever an action is attempted................ it just seems like its so hard to get the good prizes or it takes a long time to get them, and then with the glitches like this it kind of drains a lot of the enjoyment, it ends up being more glitches than glee................... oh well, thank you for the report so we will know what is going on if we adopt and get a persian item................. luckily i adopted two today and got no persian items............... how weird i am glad for not getting a rare item!
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:19 AM   #10
ShonPonder

lponder will become famous soon enough

I just recieved a persian themed pool as a bonus gift from my new pet and its not in my dock... how to i fix this problem???
lponder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: