Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

I did see these at Justice while i was there yesterday. Did not buy them though.

Working in retail yeah the bogo had to be a mistake. You only get Bogo on regular priced items, you never get bogo on sale items lol. I am in charge of ad set at a retail store and thats just how it is.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 10-03-2009 at 12:15 PM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #62
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

Yes!!!!!!!!!they finally made a webkinz shirt with a peace sign!!!!!it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love peace signs!

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
By the way, what is this 'justice' your talking about?
View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja

Im nor 5-8 and I want it! Justice isn't is Canada?!?! (whatever Justice IS, anyway. I guess it's the onyl way to get one. )
justice is a girlie store that sales webkinz and webkinz shirts and more
Attached Images
File Type: giffalling peace signs.gif (12.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by webkinzro; 10-03-2009 at 02:03 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #63

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Is the shirt glow in the dark or just neon colored?
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #64
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

that is an awesome piece of clothing

GOOD JOB webkinz for such wonderful items
Chazzy4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #65
/ I love TF2! /

Bow2Webkinz has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

OMG awesome! I just wen't to my local justice store today and i found 4 different kinds of webkinz shirts! and webkinz with shirts!!! I got this pink one with a white terrier on it and got the webkinz to match! that 40% off sale really came in handy and they shirts are soooooo cute!!!!!!
Bow2Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #66

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I was at Justice Friday and the t-shirt Webkinz were 18.49 each, but for a few more days they have 40% everything in the store. They had the husky, white terrier, chimp and bengal tiger with the t-shirts. They must be gearing up for Christmas because they had lots of webbies, signatures, webkinz jrs., caring valley, lil kinz, klips and the t-shirts for people. That's in So.Cal.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:40 AM   #67

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

What plushie are they giving with the bogo free,,? that comes with a little tee? are all the tee's the same or how many different tee's and how many different webkinz on the bogo free deal?
does anyone know?
Thanks
God Bless
Wendy/birdfolks
ps I need some WI friends for some desperate direction and a adult that does something there husband doesn't agree on, anyone out there crazy like me and buy more for me than the kids? in fact the kids are tired of it and I have way too many accounts. Anyone want to be my WI penpal, etc....?
God Bless to all
birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:32 AM   #68
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Hi Wendy,

There is a thread here on WI that you may find enjoyable. It is for anyone addicted to Webkinz. Here is the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../index729.html

Everyone is very friendly and loves Webbies. For anyone wondering....you do not need to be a parent ~ just have to love Webkinz. Stop by sometime and check it out.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:56 AM   #69

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Hooray! These are so cool, congratulations to the members for the great find
Love, Jane. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:00 AM   #70
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by birdfolks
What plushie are they giving with the bogo free,,? that comes with a little tee? are all the tee's the same or how many different tee's and how many different webkinz on the bogo free deal?
does anyone know?
Thanks
God Bless
Wendy/birdfolks
ps I need some WI friends for some desperate direction and a adult that does something there husband doesn't agree on, anyone out there crazy like me and buy more for me than the kids? in fact the kids are tired of it and I have way too many accounts. Anyone want to be my WI penpal, etc....?
God Bless to all
birdfolks
Hi there,

First of all, in our area (northern New England) the plushies they had were the Husky, the Carmel Lion, the Chimpanzee, the Pug, the White Terrier, and...there were a couple more but I don't remember... They each come with a tee that is different, and each has it's "picture" on it (for example, the chimp's tee is pink with a brown outline drawing of a chimpanzee on it, the husky's is white with paint splats and peace signs, and has the husky on it...) and they are bogo wearing the tee shirts. Those little tees they're wearing don't come with a code. Then they had matching tees for kids in the usual Justice sizes ( I think 4-1 that do come with the Kinzclothes code that allows you to choose your outfit. Everything in our store is 40% off right now, and they were honoring the bogo as well...I have read posts here of folks whose stores weren't....

As for being crazy...well, we're each a little crazy in one way or another, aren't we?? My DH and DD both play, although DH not nearly as much. He doesn't quite get our craziness with WW and WI, but he tolerates us! I told him it's like my grown-up dollhouse. Every time I feel crazy for being so into webbies, I come here and poke around the forums and find lots of friends with more webbies and accounts than me, and I feel much better! I think on WI you will find lots of people who get where you're coming from!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: