Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

Talked to the District manager about the BOGO issue. She said she had no information on that promotion and even though the receipt said it, they would not honor it. I asked to speak to someone higher up but she reiterated that she was the district manager and knew nothing about it. She wouldn't honor it and said it must be a system input error. She did say she guessed they might go BOGO when the current promotion (40% off storewide) ended but at this point she did not know for sure. When she left the salesclerk gave me the number for regional customer service but they are only in M-F 9-5 so I will have to wait until then to take it up.

If anyone else is able to get the GREAT deal, congrats, its not looking good for me, although its still not too bad.

In addition to the shirts and special plushies they also had the new plushie/clip combo pack.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #52
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I'd love to know what you find out disneylisa. I bought them tonight and my receipt shows BOGO also, but I paid for each one. They were 40% off though and came in at around $9.40 each. Will have to check back here to see if you can get some results.

The shirts are cute and I might have grabbed one for my daughter (the monkey one) if it did not say Webkinz on it. They are a thin cotton and not really worth the dollars but for the code. We're paying Ganz to put thier name on the shirt.

I was hoping for some different pets with these, but there is that ubiquitous panda again that Ganz can not seem to get rid of. All of the pets were old versions. I guess Ganz needs to keep coming up with creative ways to ask us to fork over the dollars for the same old plush.

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Click the image to open in full size. Ganz WW BARGAINS near me

I am thrilled so many people saw my post and got to take advantage of this special offer!!! As it says in the previous posting; the webbie tShirts are FREE with the purchase of the Buy one Get One FREE webkinz!
See the FYE offer too!! I got the retired jeans for 50 cents
cha ching$$$$

I did not see your other post, but are you saying the regular sized t-shirt was free with purchase of a these new t-shirt wearing Webkinz?
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #53
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Seems like a cute Idea!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:23 AM   #54
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

The T-Shirt is really nice! I want it! LOL
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:30 AM   #55
Lil Kinz
katich is an unknown quantity at this point

hai friends it is good for going the link you will get the answers for all

click here to know more
katich is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:01 AM   #56
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

my store got several plushes with the tees on, but not none of the real kid shirts. i was so disappointed
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #57
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I would Like To see that but I don't have access to the front page
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #58
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aw... they cost more than regular clothes! Look very cute though
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:24 AM   #59
Lil Kinz
tybalt is an unknown quantity at this point

So awesome! I hope it gets sold at the Justice that's around here!
tybalt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:39 AM   #60
princess147202

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

My mom works at Justice, they're exclusive to Justice stores only as of now.

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: