Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #21
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

Ooh. I hope Justice still carries my size... If not, then looks like my little sister might be the only one getting a cute T-shirt. (though I might get one of the T-shirt Webkinz... )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #22
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I hope they make a few more boy t-shirts this time. They only offered one, very plain t-shirt last time. For the price, it wasn't worth it. They finally went on clearence by us for 75% off because nobody wanted to pay $25 for a plain t-shirt.

Don't you think they would sell way better if they replicated some of the simpler webkinz clothes? My son would love one of the jerseys as a real shirt!
webkizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #23
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Wow! That is cool! I like that T-Shirt! Its too bad there are no codes on the plushie pet T-Shirt though... Great find!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
Webkinz :)
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

You gots to go to Justice with either the 40% coupon (get on their mailing list) or when they ahve the sale. Their 16.50 (high priced) Webkinz become $9.90--the best I have seen on new Webkinz--plus they have MANY at buy 1 get 1 free (the older ones but have been able to get things like domino cat, mtn goat, dinosaurs that had been waiting on--That is 2 for $9.90!!!). Their Series 4 cards are 3.75--40% = 2.25--again, the best price I can find. And sometimes you can find figures, clothes, etc on sale--and then you take the 40% on top. I would expect the shirt will be $29.50--but around $18 after 40%--which is not TOO bad. Justice always releases the new pets on the 1st of the month (they have said not allowed by GANZ to do sooner, even when get in sooner). Some Justices in Massachusetts carry the Klips, Carng Valley and Signature Pets--not all though. Sig Pets are around $29--or $18 at 40%. Justice does have a website that you buy off of--but not sure S&H. Kids can have Webkinz themed parties there too....I plan to go at lunchtime to do my Oct Webkinz shopping--have 3 young kids that are all into Webkinz. Probably get the Citrus Dragon and the Pink Bird but not sure if will bend on the giraffe--not a fan of the PSI but do like giraffes. May wait and get my 3rd the EStore Cloud Pet that is coming out--that looks cool. Will have to see if have the clothes mentioned above.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #25
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

I think i'd buy the shirt just for the code lol. I've been trying to get the safari explorer outfit for awhile!
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #26
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Ah those are cute!!!!
if i can finds that shirt i am TOTALLY getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE HUSKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:husky:snowball!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #27

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I'm off to the mall!! Thanks for the info
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #28

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

very cute!
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:55 AM   #29

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I have to go to the pet store today which is right next to a Justice , so I will go check it out and see what they have. (Maybe something I don't have)
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #30

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Eh, it's ok...
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: