Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

View Post Originally Posted by ducttapequeen
cute!! i just wish that i was a little bit smaller so they would fit me a little bit better!
Well, the receipts say BOGO, however they don't ring that way. Some people have been fortunate enough to get the deal when they had a manager override the receipt. I talked with both the district manager and the regional manager here and they said there is currently no such deal so they wouldn't give it to us. They did say it will most likely be BOGO once the current promotion (40% off the whole store) ends.

Sorry, hit the wrong quote for my reply.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #92

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

I like the neon colors on the shirt! BTW Justice can be expensive but they give a lot of coupons out wich really drops the price. i have a coupon for 40% off my entire purchase. and their webkinz are $16.50 that is expensive but with the 40% off cupon their webkinz are well priced.

if you want a 40% off cupon just go there and ask. the worst they can say is we ran out

iLoveDogs
:gr::bdog::cs::husky::samoyed::sch::acs:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #93

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I just got my daughter the Pug set of plush and shirt it was the only pet she didn't have already. Gonna put this away until X-mas. I was suprized how many kliips they had at Justice the others store I get them at always sell out the in the first few days. and the had a few older signature pets. I always have 40% of coupons I guess I'll start going there more often for all things webkinz.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #94
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I just got my daughter the Pug set of plush and shirt it was the only pet she didn't have already. Gonna put this away until X-mas. I was suprized how many kliips they had at Justice the others store I get them at always sell out the in the first few days. and the had a few older signature pets. I always have 40% of coupons I guess I'll start going there more often for all things webkinz.
I've found the same thing...their stores seem to have a lot of stock, and if you have the 40% coupons or sale the prices are actually less than most other stores in our area. Our Justice store always seems to have the new month's pets on the first of the month, whereas other stores may not have the new month's pets until the 15th or so!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #95
eleefun

eleefun is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Click the image to open in full size. Ganz WW BARGAINS near me

I am thrilled so many people saw my post and got to take advantage of this special offer!!! As it says in the previous posting; the webbie tShirts are FREE with the purchase of the Buy one Get One FREE webkinz!
See the FYE offer too!! I got the retired jeans for 50 cents
cha ching$$$$

wow thats a good deal, i got the shirt and the maching shirt for my webkinz.
eleefun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #96

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I only saw pet with shrits NO shrits the only one I didn't have was a carmel lion but I didn't buy it
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #97
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

oh wow!! now i know how to get Kinzclothes outfits on WW!!!!! *screams!!!!*
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #98
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

aargh. i like these fine, but i think they should sell them somewhere other than just one store (take the Opossum for instance.)
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: