Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider members malcolm1948, mumsey321, and Catstabby for calling our attention to two new Webkinz products for sale at Justice stores: a new line of KinzClothes Human-sized T-shirts, and a line of Plushies wearing plushie-sized T-shirts.
  • The human-sized t-shirts malcolm1948 saw were priced at $22.90 each. These t-shirts come with a feature code that allows the player to select one virtual KinzClothes Costume for their pet to wear. The virtual costume choices include: Hula Outfit, Nefertiti's Outfit, Rock Star Outfit, Safari Outfit, Scuba Outfit, and Mad Scientist Outfit. (click "read more" below for pictures)
  • The t-shirt clad plushies were priced at $18.49 for two pets. These plushies come with a regular adoption code. The t-shirt that the plushies are wearing does not come with a feature code. There are several different plushie styles to choose from, and each t-shirt has a picture of that version of plushie on it.
At this point we don't know if these two new products are going to be exclusive to Justice stores or if they are going to be released to other Webkinz retailers as well. As soon as more information becomes available, we will bring it to you here.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover New KinzClothes T-Shirts

Oooooooo! So cute!!!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

It looks neon! I wish justice didn't have expensive prices...Although I wouldn't wear that... LOL.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Was just at my local shop today and did not see it. They are having a store wide special FRI/SAT/SUN so they actually told me to come back then. I will for sure check for this. My place seems to have retired pets and all, which is very cool.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome!! So cute! :O!
Diamond015 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #6
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I wonder if they will ever make clothes for, ahem, big kids (aka adults hahahah). I like this shirt! It's super funky!!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

What a cute idea..and yes....can we ever get adult sizes?? Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size. Ganz WW BARGAINS near me

I am thrilled so many people saw my post and got to take advantage of this special offer!!! As it says in the previous posting; the webbie tShirts are FREE with the purchase of the Buy one Get One FREE webkinz!
See the FYE offer too!! I got the retired jeans for 50 cents
cha ching$$$$
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
It looks neon! I wish justice didn't have expensive prices...Although I wouldn't wear that... LOL.
Oh, I would, but they don't come in my size! lol But there are several other styles, and at least at the Justice store near us, they are having a sale...40% off everything in the store from Oct. 2nd-12th...and that makes the prices much more reasonable!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #10
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

So bad, they dont sell this on mexico
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: