Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #21
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Ms. Birdy Pattern

Cool!
I'll have to remember to go on WW today.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #22
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
she is nowhere off to work
too bad i will not get the cupcake but hope to get the rest of the items

I want to get the badge for getting all items that is my goal.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #23
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nana
The main problem I am having is getting logged out of the Clubhouse on FirefFox and on Internet Explorer each time that Ms. Birdy should appear. Unless they correct that I will not get my prizes this year.
Same thing is happening to me and my sister.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK, I've been in the santa kinz room for an hour and fifteen minutes and have not seen miss birdy. I am in green and have been well past the times that she should arrive. Anyone else experiencing this?
Three family members (different states) all experiencing the exact same thing.

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
So far this is a disaster as far as I am concerned. I have always enjoyed the events up to now. I have to get things for my account and for 4 nieces and a nephew. I have had three windows up at the same time and have yet to see Ms. Birdy. I have work to do and a party to attend tonight. I cannot sit here on the computer all day waiting for her.

I am sorry to be short, but I am annoyed and worried that I won't be able to get everything for my kiddies.
Same thing here. None of my kids (nor my sister's kids) are going to be able to collect all of the items. I may have to have each kid pick their favorite two and just HOPE to get those on their account.

Last edited by amyms; 12-14-2010 at 11:26 AM..
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #24
Lil Kinz
gubbyboys is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in the same boat as everyone else not being able to find her and being in the same room ALL morning. My son left late for school, waiting to try one last time. I told him I would keep trying, but I had no idea that it would be so difficult.

I thought Ganz tried to be sensitive to kids' school schedules. They are good about not doing Daily Activities during regular school hours. How are kids supposed to win these prizes unless they (or in our case, thier parent) spends all day staking out a room?!

Ganz has listened to us before, maybe if enough of us voice our issues on this post, they will again? We need something more concrete than she might be in one of these rooms at one of these times. If each theme has over 40 rooms, or so, it's too much of a crap shoot to guess which one at any given time. And so far our stratagy of sitting in the same room for HOURS isn't working either.

Blah.
gubbyboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #25
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

...and the frustration begins, this is supposed to be fun. Why can't ganz keep the things that work and work on fixing the problems. I think last year was easier to find Ms. Birdy and we could also go to the room after she had been spotted. The only problem I remember is the logging us out from webkinz world, but I don't think it was as bad as this year. I am disappointed and hope they do something about it, hopefully by tomorrow. Thanks to all WI members who are helping us find Ms. Birdy.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #26
Lil Kinz
isab2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Ms. Birdy Pattern

It's not working for me either. It's kind of frustrating. I spend all morning looking at the 4 different account of my kids... and NOTHING! I got log out few times too! We didn't get anything last year even if we were looking everyday. Really, are Ganz expecting that kids are finding that event funny???? I dont think so!
isab2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #27

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

just spent over $80 in food on 3 accounts WHERE THE HECK IS SHE!!!!!!!
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #28
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I am getting pretty upset, I been in light blue, chief room for almost an hour and still no birdy! This isn't fair, Ganz really needs to do something about this...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #29
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

This event so far is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS and a HUGE WASTE OF TIME!

sorry for ranting, but I just got done doing the same thing on WKNEWS and read DIXIECUP's comment on there regarding her unwillingness to participate in this "EVENT".

ME TOO GANZ! ARGH!

I really want this but don't have the time or patience to deal with 12 DAYS OF THIS!!

HERE IS A LINK to the article where you can comment all yourself if you feel the same way!

WKN : Countdown to Christmas
Aimless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #30
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Aimless
This event so far is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS and a HUGE WASTE OF TIME!

sorry for ranting, but I just got done doing the same thing on WKNEWS and read DIXIECUP's comment on there regarding her unwillingness to participate in this "EVENT".

ME TOO GANZ! ARGH!

I really want this but don't have the time or patience to deal with 12 DAYS OF THIS!!

HERE IS A LINK to the article where you can comment all yourself if you feel the same way!

WKN : Countdown to Christmas
Wow, I hate to say this but your right..I been waiting all morning long to find her and still nothing! I hope Ganz does something about this soon or almost nobody going be able to win the badge or anything!

Last edited by cupcake00497; 12-14-2010 at 12:08 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: