Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Discover Ms. Birdy Pattern

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Discover Ms. Birdy Pattern

Click the image to open in full size.Based on the data our members have been collecting for the past several hours, it seems that Ms. Birdy is appearing in the Webkinz Clubhouse on the following schedule:

:06 & :36 - Green, Light Blue, Yellow
:10 & :40 - Dark Blue, Gold, Pink
Remember, this pattern could change without warning. For the latest tracking information, please take a look at the Official Tracking Thread, HERE.

It is important to note that Ms. Birdy is not showing up in every room in a particular color. At this point we are not certain if her "skipping rooms" is part of her programming, or a system glitch.

Also, unlike last year's event, it is NOT possible to "jump" into a room after Ms. Birdy has been spotted. Players entering a room after she has appeared will not be able to see her. You must be in a room before she appears. Instead of being easy to find, like she was in last year's Webkinz World Christmas event, she is more elusive, programmed like the Trick or Treat event.

UPDATE: Ms. Birdy's programming had a glitch, which Ganz has corrected. Some information in this article may no longer be accurate.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Ms. Birdy Pattern

Yes! Now I can get my gift before I go to school!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Thanks for letting us know!
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

One thing to also note: She is NOT always appearing in EVERY room in those colors at those times...it is random...So, you could be in that time that color but wrong room-and there is no way to predict that...

Special note to the powers that be at Ganz: Seriously? you really need to make this a little easier, just have her show up in all the rooms at random times...this is for kids..DD is going to school upset because she can't sit on the computer all day...how is that fun? Luckily she has a psycho mom (me) who will do it for her, but not every kid is that lucky... Every time you have a clicker thingy in the clubhouse it is the same thing...how bout you just make it easier every time from the start???
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

The main problem I am having is getting logged out of the Clubhouse on FirefFox and on Internet Explorer each time that Ms. Birdy should appear. Unless they correct that I will not get my prizes this year.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Wow thanks to the member who figured it out and thanks to FIA for bring it to us!!!!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #7
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thanks for posting this! I'm not sure how anyone would collect all these prizes without coming to a sight like this! It's not really very fair to young kiddos whose parents or aunties aren't obsessed with WW.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks a lot!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #9
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

This is the first year that I have an asian account, I have been sitting and waiting and not seeing her. It is 11:43 pm. Does this mean if I don't see her soon I will not get the first item? I am sitting in exercise room light green and for 2 hours she has not come....
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #10
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

First, A BIG Thanks to all the trackers and to FIA for bringing us this info. I agree with dragonbird! Ganz needs to make this as easy as it is to now find Doug and Mr. Moo. Once again a big shout out to all my fellow trackers. I too am obsessed with WW and will help my daughter to find
Ms. Birdy. She did try before school, but no luck. I did try the schedule and color zones posted but I never found her. I was in each room before the time, except for 9:10am and NO sign of her. It is very frustrating. Hopefully it will work out for everyone.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: