Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:41 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Mazin' Hamster Trophy Glitch

Thanks for the info.

I am one maze away from fantastic flags trophy. I will wait until the glitch is fixed before going for it.

I will go and play the beat the clock instead.

Thanks again
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what happens when you put them on the trading table....
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #13
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's really odd... I wonder why they aren't rewarding the trophies right? I hope that Ganz fix this problem shortly!

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I don't have a hamster but, for those of you who do, i do hope they fix this soon
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:58 AM   #15
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the info. The rate I am going, it should be fixed by the time I get either trophy!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #16
mimiruff is on a distinguished road

Fix it soon!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
mimiruff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #17
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Click the image to open in full size.

Well, here is an update. I called Ganz customer service, & the rep I spoke with was very helpful. She took the time to investigate it, & she looked into my account. The blue trophy turns black in my room, & the system recorded me as having a blue trophy, & not the black one. So she awarded me a black trophy, which now turns blue in my room, & the blue turns black in my room. LOL I also informed her that many have reported this glitch on WI about this. Well, I'm thankful Ganz has resolved this, & DS is thrilled that he won these two trophies
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #18
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by CardnlFanCarly
I wonder what happens when you put them on the trading table....
These trophies cannot be traded or kinzposted, unfortunately.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #19
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:03 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Glitch has been partially fixed...the fantastic flags trophy that i already had in my trophy room now looks like the correct trophy...unfortunately, the speedways trophy that i just won today still looks like the fantastic flags trophy when i put it in my dock...this means that i now have 2 trophies both looking like fantastic flags trophy in my trophy room...1/2 way there...now just need to apply the glitch fix to trophies won after it was apparently applied to all those already in rooms...
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: