Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 08:17 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Members Discover Glitch in Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey Adoption Gift

This is off topic but There are posters FLYING on WKZ & a NEW PeekaNewz.
The PeekANewz is NOT working. It says to lool for PJ. Then Arte Showed up, Then DEX, Then It said I won the Dex Prize, Then said server was down.

Didn't know where to post this sorry.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #22
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

just called they said taira does not come with but will call me back when she finds out for sure
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #23
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

Webkinz News just posted an article that says the tiara is actually NOT part of the Purple Princess Dress.
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #24
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Maybe this like the tie dye tux hat it will just come a little late.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #25
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Members Discover Glitch in Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey Adoption Gift - *UPDATE*

This is not the first time this has happened. I purchased the Bluffadoodles POTM pack on my Webkinz World site and it showed the garage floor as included but it was not. I sent a picture to Ganz asking for the floor which was obviously in the picture and they didn't even give me the courtesy of a reply. At least they replied to this one. I finally just used the garage floor in the W shop.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #26
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: WI Members Discover Glitch in Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey Adoption Gift - *UPDATE*

Oh this stinks! That tiara is very pretty, but I'm glad that members are still getting both items for their PSI! Thanks for the update...

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #27
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: WI Members Discover Glitch in Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey Adoption Gift - *UPDATE*

Woe..thanks for the update. I won't be getting this pet now..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #28

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

aww the tiara would of been nice with the outfit
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #29
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
A new front page story has been added:
UPDATE (March 2nd @ 10:20am): Webkinz newz has posted the following update, "Yesterday we introduced the Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey in Webkinz World™. In our article we included an image of the pet’s Purple Princess Dress, which included a tiara. We’re sorry to announce that the tiara is actually NOT part of the Purple Princess Dress."[/LEFT]
I thought that might be true. The original picture Ganz released did NOT have the tiara. I am still just as happy as I was day before yesterday about this pet and her PSI clothing! I bought her for her clothes!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #30
Lil Kinz

Webkinzrockz70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: WI Members Discover Glitch in Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey Adoption Gift - *UPDATE*

Not very cute. Will not be buying waste of money
Webkinzrockz70 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: