Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Discover Five New Recipez

yay one solved i hope it a wi member!!!!!!!!!!!!
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Cool! All of them look interesting. I hope I get to make one of those, they look delicious! Congratulations to everyone who found these!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #23
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

According to Webkinz Newz, one of the new recipes was discovered in Webkinz World. Spiny Sporcues was discovered by Gol with Goldy Friday afternoon. Let's get to work!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Unfortunately the recipe is not revealed so we still have to work to get it I wish they would give us the solution when someone does solve it. I mean, WE share when we solve
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #25
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Unfortunately the recipe is not revealed so we still have to work to get it I wish they would give us the solution when someone does solve it. I mean, WE share when we solve
I think that would be horrible if Webkinz Newz revealed the ingredients. Suppose that out of the millions of people in Webkinz World, there are five that are cooking on their appliances and out of pure luck happen to make each of the five new recipes within a couple days. If Webkinz Newz was to announce the ingredients, there goes our new recipes! We would have nothing more to work towards!

I believe that the fact that an alleged "solve" is announced on Webkinz Newz does not make the recipe actually solved. When the ingredients are discovered by WI or revealed to WI from another source, then the recipe is solved. I hope that the members here will realize that whoever is able to create these recipes that have already been "solved" by Webkinz Newz deserves all the credit that anyone solving a recipe not discovered deserves. Let's hope this annoying trophy feature and those nuisance messages don't ruin the true recipe-solving experience. I STILL have put hundreds of thousands of KinzCash into Tusslepuff and continue to work towards finding that recipe. And nothing Webkinz Newz says can stop me.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

And that is the pride in accomplishment, isn't it Monkeecj There still has to be something to look forward to. I think the real trophy is in the solving it as a team, knowing that you can accomplish this with everyone working toward a common goal.
It is always a reason to celebrate when someone here solves a recipe
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #27
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It would be nice if Ganz gave another hint or 2 after it has been solved by a member...if not the recipe....Glad they continue to come out with the 3 item recipes...those 5 item solvers should get like 100,00 kc, super chef trophy and 5 star clothes!! And yes..we do try and teach our children that sharing is good!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #28
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

this is hard!
wi722 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #29
USASUMMER

usasummer is on a distinguished road

I think that the new recipes are so cool, Ive had no luck figuring them out. I think the spiny one may have dragon fruit in it.
usasummer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #30

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

SOLVED!!!!!
I have solved the combo for Puzzellapies using the sandwich maker. (I did not receive a chef trophy.)

Puzzellapies = eggs + fish sticks + pizza

Attached Files
File Type: pdfPuzzellapies.pdf (103.9 KB, 1 views)
grandmajo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i wanna make sporcues, yummy maizealooop!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: