Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I have three accounts. I sent gifts or letters for each of the eight friends on all three accounts. On one account I got a Beach Back Ground for the movie maker from Sheldon and a letter with no gift from Amanda. I got nothing from the other accounts. So, that's 24 "friends" that I spent well over $300 KC on and received one gift and one letter. Hummmm...not very good odds. I guess I'll still do this, but don't think I'll send all eight friends, from each account, a gift or letter every day. Maybe just pick one per day per account. The "non-response" of the "friends" is really sending a bad message to the kids...and the adults here. I always send Thank-you notes when I receive a gift. It's the "least" the WebKinz "friends" could do, don't you think? Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #82
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #83
lele74343

lele74343 has a spectacular aura aboutlele74343 has a spectacular aura about

SO COOL !!!!
lele74343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #84

starfish715 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
could it be that you have to actually buy a vacation, not use a free ticket that comes with Deluxe?
I think you have to buy one, but being deluxe I have 12 free tickets and it won't let me buy any until I use what I have. I'll never be able to get the badge.

Starfish715
starfish715 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #85
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Click the image to open in full size.

i had that same thing too but i just bought a trip to the spa and that works too!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #86
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by starfish715
I think you have to buy one, but being deluxe I have 12 free tickets and it won't let me buy any until I use what I have. I'll never be able to get the badge.

Starfish715
I got it when i bought a Spa ticket,because i already had vacation tickets,and it worked.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:00 PM   #87
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

awesome! neat prizes, i need them XD
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #88

starfish715 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
Click the image to open in full size.

i had that same thing too but i just bought a trip to the spa and that works too!!!

That would cost me over $3000

Starfish715
starfish715 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:58 AM   #89
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I sent raspberries to all 8. and I immediately got a Lifejacket from Sheldon. and a Colorbook from Amanda and a Letter from Ms Cowoline and a letter from Fred Rover.

On another account I sent cookies to all 8 and got the track suit from Fred Rover! and a spree roll from Amanda and a Cafe Sign from Tabby von Meow. Nothing else. Immediate reply.

Last edited by rockermom; 06-25-2011 at 01:58 AM..
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:59 AM   #90
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

More data:

We also sent 28 gifts or letters and got ONE response.
It was a WShop item from Sheldon.

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I have three accounts. I sent gifts or letters for each of the eight friends on all three accounts. On one account I got a Beach Back Ground for the movie maker from Sheldon and a letter with no gift from Amanda. I got nothing from the other accounts. So, that's 24 "friends" that I spent well over $300 KC on and received one gift and one letter. Hummmm...not very good odds. I guess I'll still do this, but don't think I'll send all eight friends, from each account, a gift or letter every day. Maybe just pick one per day per account. The "non-response" of the "friends" is really sending a bad message to the kids...and the adults here. I always send Thank-you notes when I receive a gift. It's the "least" the WebKinz "friends" could do, don't you think? Star Child
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: