Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #71
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Sent letters to all but Debbie Dragon and Arte Fact because I sent packages to them. Still no pen pal badge or reply.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #72
Sunshine Bunny
Webkinz :)

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

But I did get a pan pal badge!
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #73
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Did you get it right away or did you have to log out and back in?
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #74
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Sent 1kc letter to all and immediately got a Camp Shirt from Arte.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #75

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I have 3 accounts and I made friends with all 8 hosts and got friendship badge. I sent them all letters except i sent Sheldon the linked game he said he liked. I also played linked with him in Arena and played cheakers with Arte.
Logged out and in couple of times and no mail came back to me.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #76
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

On another acct. 1kc letter PJ sent a letter back and Arte sent a Book. immediate reply.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #77
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I got a fishing hat from Sheldon after I sent a letter...got it when I logged back in...on another account I got a letter (no prize) from Arte immediately after sending him a letter.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:42 PM   #78

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I sent a food item to Sheldon and a couple others yesterday. I sent a 5 KC note to all today. I received a vacation shirt (like one you can buy while on vacation) from Sheldon today.

For those having trouble with doing the activities and not being asked to be a friend, remember you can just add them as friends by typing in their name correctly on your phone.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #79

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I will defintely be adding them to my list. By the way, here is a link for WKN and it says what you need to do to get a gift from the hosts: Add Hosts to YOUR Friends List in Webkinz World! | WKN: Webkinz Newz . Thanks FIA for this update .
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #80
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I got 2 letters back,and i just got a shirt from Arte here is a pic of his letter & gift I wanted to add,i added all characters last night,got the letters,badges & this gift today.

Arte letter.jpg

Last edited by ChrissyW; 06-24-2011 at 08:07 PM..
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: