Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #21
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Thanks for the info, hope we get some of those awesome prizes!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #22
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

After I sent everyone notes along with their gifts, I immediately got 3 responses!

Tabby- just a note
Sheldon- A Webkinz Studio beach set
Amanda- A music note wall charm
How exciting!
irulek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #23
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! What do you need to send the hosts in order for them to maybe send you one of these clothing items?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #24
homekid10
Lil Kinz

bookprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

These sound wonderful! I've friended Ms. Cowoline, PJ Collie, and Amanda Panda so far. So perhaps I've got a good chance.
bookprincess is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #25
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

As soon as I sent 2 notes I got a badge.
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #26
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Yippee! More stuff to collect! Must go find more stuff...

I've sent lots of letters and packages and even played with most of the hosts in the tournament arena and so far all I've gotten back is a few letters. But it's still fun hanging out with the hosts. I wish they could hang out with us at the clubhouse or on vacation.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #27
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by choover
As soon as I sent 2 notes I got a badge.
Hmph. For something like this, you'd think it'd be something everyone got as a matter of course and not a random thing. I sent messages to at least 3-4 of the hosts and I didn't get a badge for it. (not using as sad but unfortunately this is as close to a frown as the list has)
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #28
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I guess that it's pure luck as to wheather or not you get something when you interact with the hosts. I have et gifts and or notes to everyone. I have played, and won tournament games. So far I got a badge and one note. I'll keep trying. My big question is....
Do you have to play a certain game with a certain host to qualify for an answer? I can't remember which host said to play checkers, but I played with that host and he didn't like losing. JUST KIDDING!!!! Maybe they give you a gift if you let them win??? JUST KIDDING!!!!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #29
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone noticed Debbie Dragon doesn't ask, but Sheldon does?
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #30
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Janet_xo3
Has anyone noticed Debbie Dragon doesn't ask, but Sheldon does?
could it be that you have to actually buy a vacation, not use a free ticket that comes with Deluxe?
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: