Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 03:21 AM   #11
ellawlosok
Webkinz :)

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Hope I get some soon! Haven´t got ANYTHING yet!
BloomingRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 04:25 AM   #12
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am really looking forward to getting some of these special prizes. Remember "patience is a virtue"....don't get upset...you will certainly receive something soon.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:42 AM   #13
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

My prize for sending a gift to Arte was a story book. I sure hope I get clothing next time. Good luck everybody and thank you Ganz for this new exciting adventure.
grannyzett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

WOW!!
I have to check to see if I have received a gift.

Nothing,,,,maybe Arte and Amanda don't like garden food

Last edited by canonymous; 06-24-2011 at 05:14 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:15 AM   #15
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Thanks for letting us know what the prizes are! I sent each host gifts related to what they do, so hopefully that will help me get one of the "host" prizes. I have a feeling though it will be random programming.

Let's see, if I remember correctly, I will list what I sent to help contribute to finding a pattern:

I sent Ms. Cowoline a wshop book (since she runs a school and has an intelligence course), a kinz style skirt (since she offers a fashion class), and a recipe food (since she offers a cooking course).

For Arte I sent a baseball locker, a stained glass window and a medieval pedestal.

I sent Amanda Panda three exclusives.

Being that PJ Collie is into fashion, I sent her three clothing items: a WOW jacket, a charm fairy skirt and a pair of fairy shoes.

Sheldon received three beached themed items from the wshop: a sand castle, a beach blanket bed, and the three surf boards.

Fred Rover hosts events at the stadium, so I tried to keep with the theme of the events there and sent him a soccer trophy (athletic events), a recipe food (cooking competition), and a kinzstyle skirt (beauty pageant).

Tabby Von Meow received a pair of springtime shoes (representing the shoe matching job), cherries (grocery job), and a baby supply basket (babysitting job).

Last, but not least, I sent Debbie Dragon a kinz style robe (for the spa), a beach sunrise frappe (nice beach-themed destination drink), and a sand castle exclusive (since her only destination is still the beach).

Hope that info helps! Will let you know what I end up receiving in return, if anything.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:55 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I got a message saying you can only send one package to each host per day. Ganz sayz "They are very busy!"
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:07 AM   #17
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Thanks for letting us know what the prizes are! I sent each host gifts related to what they do, so hopefully that will help me get one of the "host" prizes. I have a feeling though it will be random programming.

Let's see, if I remember correctly, I will list what I sent to help contribute to finding a pattern:

I sent Ms. Cowoline a wshop book (since she runs a school and has an intelligence course), a kinz style skirt (since she offers a fashion class), and a recipe food (since she offers a cooking course).

For Arte I sent a baseball locker, a stained glass window and a medieval pedestal.

Being that PJ Collie is into fashion, I sent her three clothing items: a WOW jacket, a charm fairy skirt and a pair of fairy shoes.

Sheldon received three beached themed items from the wshop: a sand castle, a beach blanket bed, and the three surf boards.

Fred Rover hosts events at the stadium, so I tried to keep with the theme of the events there and sent him a soccer trophy (athletic events), a recipe food (cooking competition), and a kinzstyle skirt (beauty pageant).

Tabby Von Meow received a pair of springtime shoes (representing the shoe matching job), cherries (grocery job), and a baby supply basket (babysitting job).

Last, but not least, I sent Debbie Dragon a kinz style robe (for the spa), a beach sunrise frappe (nice beach-themed destination drink), and a sand castle exclusive (since her only destination is still the beach).

Hope that info helps! Will let you know what I end up receiving in return, if anything.
View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
I got a message saying you can only send one package to each host per day. Ganz sayz "They are very busy!"
I only sent one package to each host. All those items were in one package... three items per package.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #18
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Oooo! I'm a huge dragon/choir/book freak so I want a choir robe!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924

wait, I'd rather not give away all my exclusives. Does anyone have any methods for people like me?

Last edited by slcoon; 06-24-2011 at 07:13 AM..
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #19
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
Oooo! I'm a huge dragon/choir/book freak so I want a choir robe!

wait, I'd rather not give away all my exclusives. Does anyone have any methods for people like me?
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-701759/
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #20

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I didn't get any of the special gifts but I did get:
From Fred Rover- Pennant Poster
From Debbie Dragon- Model jet Plane
From PJ Collie- Cowboy Hat
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: