Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #161
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I haven't been on webkinz in ages but I am going to log in and try this. Won't be sending any gifts though, just the 1kc letter. From what I'm reading the responses are random so no reason to waste KC and great trading items on the hosts. I'm going to try to just add them on my phone, hopefully that will work.

I used my phone and added all of them as friends, only took a minute and no problems at all. Added them to 6 accounts and sent a note to everyone from each account. Nothing back. If it's not delayed then that was horrible odds on getting anything even a note in return. 0 for 48, wow.

Last edited by poobears; 07-02-2011 at 03:57 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #162
Webkinz :)
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

cool cause' a big special clothing collector :

Dachshund122601

Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #163

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I can say they do not like black running shoes, checkers and princess hat (for girls) or top hat (for boys). I sent that to all and all wrote back with just a letter. :p
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #164

wishforit is on a distinguished road

After days of getting nothing on 3 accounts, I called Ganz about this. I was told that the odds of getting a special item greatly increase when you send packages as opposed to just a note. I have to say that since then, I have gotten all the clothing but 3 items, arte's clock twice and sheldon's surfboard. I have gotten items from just a note but I think the odds are better with packages although a bit more expensive.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #165
Wibbly Wobbly

KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!

Cool! I have the track suit and the candykinz coveralls, i want the camp kinz shirt! and all i have sent out is almonds! I am a new member and i love dragon!
KinzDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #166

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
After days of getting nothing on 3 accounts, I called Ganz about this. I was told that the odds of getting a special item greatly increase when you send packages as opposed to just a note. I have to say that since then, I have gotten all the clothing but 3 items, arte's clock twice and sheldon's surfboard. I have gotten items from just a note but I think the odds are better with packages although a bit more expensive.
I have to disagree about having better odds with packages. We have only sent 1 kc letters and between our four accounts we have multiples of every special clothing item except the Camp Kinz T-Shirt. We have also received many cups of cocoa, Sheldon's Surfboard, Artes clock and some Fred Rover trading card items. Just now one account got 6 letters back which included two special clothing items, cup of cocoa, and two W-Shop items.

I still think it is totally random and not worth the extra kc to send packages and/or fancy letters.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #167
I <3 dachshunds

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

I sent Amanda panda a letter with blue hearts and bubbles and got a wshop guitar back. Sent lots of other things but no response.
Carolinecares15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #168
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Still wondering what everyone's been sending and what seems to work better to get the friendship clothing and TC items...I've gotten a few special gifts...I send mostly packages out of three accounts...just curious how other people are doing and if you have received all the items, how you did it!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #169
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I give up.
I feel it may be "random" , but that your SERVER has something to do with it.

We have sent over 300 gifts and do not have ONE full set of special clothing yet. Our entire family - combined - has 5 special items. (I record EVERY single gift/note & response (if any) from each host)

That is just disgusting.

Giving Up ,

Banks in Asia
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #170
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I've been sending the hosts letters with random stickers and stationary every day for the past week. So far I have gotten the Diner Waitress Dress and Spa robe!! and some W-shop stuff! I'm going to keep trying for everything! Does anyone know if you can get the special items more then once?
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: