Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #151
Zoe The Pony
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I have not received package from host. I only got 1 letter from Arte. Thanking me, I send him a letter. I should visit his Curio Shop more often.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #152
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

Typical for me, I've gotten W shop items except for a clothing machine Cowgirl dress. I'll try again in a few days, but I'm not holding my breath for any of the exclusive items.

On the other hand, I beat Amanda Panda at Link'D That was fun!
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:17 AM   #153
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Is there a tracking thread for host gifts received? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #154
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

I love the outfits. I got a letter from Sheldon (whom I sent a kinzpost yesterday) with nothing.
sabrinafan1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:00 AM   #155
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Holy cat! I got a cup of hot cocoa from Tabby!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #156
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I finally got my first host gift from Debbie Dragon... the Webkinz Spa Robe... it's pretty cool.
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #157

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Is there a tracking thread for host gifts received? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
There was a tracking thread, but it's gone.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz

Today is the third time I've tried postcards and nothing. I usually send the letters first, then the postcards. Tomorrow I might try sending postcards first, just to see. It's a shame they might not work, because there is no limit to how many postcards you can send. I sent out about 20 today on one account and no response. The 1 KC letters are a better deal anyway, the postcards are 28KC minimum.
Tried sending postcards first and no responses. So I don't think they respond to postcards. Since they are 28KC, I'd rather stick with the 1KC letters.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 06-29-2011 at 10:00 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #158
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Is anyone keeping track of what works and what doesn't?

I can't find the tracking thread, I know there was one because I was compiling my findings to add to it - if there are trackers?
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #159
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

Wow! I have been trying to trade for one for ever! What did you send her? Lucky...

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Holy cat! I got a cup of hot cocoa from Tabby!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #160

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

I guess I am a creature of habit and I like routine. I like patterns, and to help find the patterns. I like to know if I do "this", then "that" will happen. I don't have much time to spend on my real friends, let alone vitual ones.

I, my friends, am throwing in the towel, after trying postcards, and gifts, and letters, and .... no responses.

I agree with others who had said "its random". I have friended all hosts and rec'd both badges (group and penpal).

Good Luck to those with more perserverance than I. Yay! Hugs, Sadieroo24

Just a tip for those who haven't rec'd ANY letters or notes or gifts.
1. You MUST have both badges- group AND penpal. On one account it took 3 days of letters to every host BEFORE I got the penpal badge.
2. Check your phone and MAKE SURE you have friended EVERY host. I did that and found out that even though Amanda Panda had friended me, it DIDN'T show up on the phone. After I visited her again (and did the wishing thing), she showed up as a friend on the phone.

Please be sure to check those two things, and BEST OF LUCK!!! Hugs, S

Last edited by sadieroo24; 06-30-2011 at 09:41 PM..
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: