Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #141
Unregistered

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I know it seems crazy but you have to be friends with all the host in order to get a gift other then a note. you do not have to buy a vaction, you can send your pets to the spa but I have found that you have to do something like buy shirt from pj, or attempt to find gemstone with arte, Fred is the one you just have to visit and he ask for your friendshiip.

Also it will not allow you to send a note and a gift from the post,BUT AND THIS IS BIG
it will allow you to send a post card when you are on vacation and i got te life jacket and 2 dinner dresses and several other gifts by sending nothing more then a post card. I also sent fresh fruit in nice paper and got a gift. Hope this helps I know i did not get anything until I was friends with all host. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #142
Webkinz :)

ZZskater is an unknown quantity at this point

I have sent numerous letters and a couple packages but I haven't got ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nil! COME ON HOSTS!!!!!!! I WANT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worship the Lord my God, Jesus
ZZskater is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #143
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

We befriended all of the hosts and got the best friends badge. We sent Kinz Post messages to ALL of the hosts but did not get the pen pal badge and we have not heard or received anything from any of the hosts.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #144

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

We did, too. Still got nothing. Not even a note. Hope it is a glitz and will be fixed soon.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #145
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Anyone else's mail not working today? I have 8 new letters from the hosts, but whenever I try to open them it goes solid blue, and I can't make the mail go away, like this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmail.jpg (133.5 KB, 4 views)
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #146
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I think I'm going to be a bit more sporadic about it. From what I've come across myself and the postings of other people I've read, it all seems to be rather random. So far, I've gotten letters back from most of them, but I've only gotten a cup of coffee with animated steam from Tabby and a box of goo-goo berry juice from Miz Cowline. Kinda like Arte, but still trying to get him to respond.

I am wondering if we'll be able to host the others on the Kinzville map later on. I'd really like to friend Quizzy. And, we don't want Ms Birdie or the Doc to feel left out do we? Or, (raising an eyebrow here in consideration) how about Mr. Moo or Doug the Dog (if you can ever find the guy).

Hmmm...,I'll have to try that "post them from Vacation Island" idea someone in one of the earlier postings suggested and see if I get any results with that.

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
Anyone else's mail not working today? I have 8 new letters from the hosts, but whenever I try to open them it goes solid blue, and I can't make the mail go away, like this...
I've seen that screen. I've gotten that background on responding letters from one of the hosts. 'Cause my computer at home is kinda slow, it can take a couple seconds to a full minute for the message to show up (at least for me). I dunno, but I'd think much more than that, there might be some problem or other with the connection, image or letter.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 06-28-2011 at 11:09 AM..
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #147

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I know it seems crazy but you have to be friends with all the host in order to get a gift other then a note. you do not have to buy a vaction, you can send your pets to the spa but I have found that you have to do something like buy shirt from pj, or attempt to find gemstone with arte, Fred is the one you just have to visit and he ask for your friendshiip.

Also it will not allow you to send a note and a gift from the post,BUT AND THIS IS BIG
it will allow you to send a post card when you are on vacation and i got te life jacket and 2 dinner dresses and several other gifts by sending nothing more then a post card. I also sent fresh fruit in nice paper and got a gift. Hope this helps I know i did not get anything until I was friends with all host. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did dd's account, where she is friends with only 5 of the people. Received 4 responses, including the coveralls and the cafe uniform. So you don't have to be friends with everyone to get the special clothes!

I'll have to try the postcards again, no one answered mine before, but I only tried twice.

BTW, I used the 1 KC letters

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
I had that yesterday. I logged out and when I logged back in, it was like I never read my mail, thank goodness!

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
We befriended all of the hosts and got the best friends badge. We sent Kinz Post messages to ALL of the hosts but did not get the pen pal badge and we have not heard or received anything from any of the hosts.
It took me 2 days of sending letters to get the pen pals badge. Keep trying!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Has anyone gotten a response from sending a vacation post card. I know you can send them but I was not sure if it was worth it?
Today is the third time I've tried postcards and nothing. I usually send the letters first, then the postcards. Tomorrow I might try sending postcards first, just to see. It's a shame they might not work, because there is no limit to how many postcards you can send. I sent out about 20 today on one account and no response. The 1 KC letters are a better deal anyway, the postcards are 28KC minimum.

No WI member has posted receiving a response from a postcard.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 06-28-2011 at 11:49 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #148
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

First time, sent gifts on 4 accounts and got nothing. And I mean nothing.

After we sent letters and got that badge, it was better.

Next day, sent notes on 4 accts and got sporadic responses mostly wshop gifts and one solved clothing recipe item (toy soldier jacket0

Today, sent letters to everyone on 4 accts and got one estore item from sheldon and 1 candy makers outfit.

Have better luck when I send 4 letters, log out and log back on to see if I got responses and send the next 4.

One acct gets more stuff than the other 3.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #149
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I've been sending plain 1 KC notes for several days now from all accounts. I've gotten some of the special prizes, some other prizes, notes and nothing. I think it is totally random in the response you get, so I'd advise saving your KC and just sending notes.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #150
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Our mail is working fine.Today we got this dress from PJ! i think its so cute!
waitress dress.jpg
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: