Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I agree with you Angel Daisy. it might be better for kids if everyone got the same thing every day!
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #112

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

on the first day I sent notes to 7 of the 8 hosts, couldn't get Debbie until I used my Vacation ticket and bought another one

I sent three friendship notes with 3 stickers on each with the whole crowd stationary
In return I got 2 gifts, a cafe sign and Arte's clock
second day I sent gifts to all 8 hosts, recipe food and birthday cake

I got nothing in return, no letters or gifts

third day I sent friendship notes to 8 hosts on all 5 of my accounts
I used stickers on all and stationary with friend themes, kinz pals, new friends, the whole crowd

I got between 4 and 7 letters back on each account right away,
mostly W-shop gifts and letters with no gift
I got candy factory overalls from Amanda

I will be sending notes from now on

I agree that everyone who sends something to the hosts should get a reply, even just a note
It is a computer program and the Hosts are not real guys, no real person is writing all these responses to a millon kids, they could have programmed it reply to everyone,
C'mon ganz this is FRIENDSHIP MONTH, but all the kids need to be reminded that it is only a game!
These guys are not real and we should all be used to the rudeness in webbie world by now
Glitches rarely ever work in our favor, Ganz loves it's Glitches and messed up programming, It makes us play more...... buy more..... make ganz more $$$$$$$$$
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #113
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

I sent cake to all the hosts and got the camp shirt
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #114
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'm looking forward to this!!!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #115
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Just experimented on my daughter's account, sent packages (plain brown wrapping) with recipe foods and cheap clothing items. This time I got FOUR responses!

Arte sent an Ancient Mummy Actor
Amanda Panda sent a Colorful Characters Coloring Book
Fred Rover sent a Fred Rover Poster
Debbie Dragon (the only one who got a note instead of a gift from me) sent Piggies in a Beach Blanket
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #116
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy

I agree that everyone who sends something to the hosts should get a reply, even just a note
It is a computer program and the Hosts are not real guys, no real person is writing all these responses to a millon kids, they could have programmed it reply to everyone,
C'mon ganz this is FRIENDSHIP MONTH, but all the kids need to be reminded that it is only a game!
These guys are not real and we should all be used to the rudeness in webbie world by now
Glitches rarely ever work in our favor, Ganz loves it's Glitches and messed up programming, It makes us play more...... buy more..... make ganz more $$$$$$$$$
The other downside to the no response is that it sends the message that it is OK not to acknowledge a gift or letter with a thank you. I hate to see this lack of politeness espoused by WKW. Even a brisk, thanks for the note/gift for each thing sent would be sweet and shouldn't be that hard to program in.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #117

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

I sent food to all of them yesterday and got no response at all. neither did my daughter on her account. Today we both sent notes to them all. my daughter again got no replies, she does not want to do this any more. I got 1 reply from P.J collie and she sent me a jacket, Surely a reply would be polite and acknowlede the friendship especially where children are doing this. it does not seem right to not even reply with a note,
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #118
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

I WANT THAT ROBE!!! RAWR!
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #119
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

For anyone who got a letter or package...are the responses pretty quick or hours later. Just trying to figure out how it works.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:09 PM   #120
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
For anyone who got a letter or package...are the responses pretty quick or hours later. Just trying to figure out how it works.
The responses that I have gotten are pretty quick. Some come in before I have finished sending letters or packages to all 8 hosts; some, shortly after.

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy

Side note - I am happy for new prizes, but I'm not convinced the way this works is good for young children. As an older person I can see that it is random and programmed into the site, but when a kid sends notes and presents and doesn't get an answer and sees that his/her friends got something it may be a bit painful. Sort of like Arte is YOUR friend but he doesn't like me. I'm not sure this is sending the right message about friendship.
I certainly see your point, Angel Daisy. The younger ones in my family are not doing this so I wasn't thinking along those lines.

Last edited by mlh; 06-25-2011 at 10:09 PM..
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: