Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #101
NancyPants13
Webkinz :)

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I'm very excited to get those gifts! Also I am friends with all 8 hosts and didn't receieve the badge. Anyone else?
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #102
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

i try to add them but it says they have to many invitations
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #103
Unregistered

Question Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I have all the hosts on my phone, but it won't give the badge. Same thing with sending notes to each an every one of them. I checked my Mypage for the badges but they're not there! What do I do?
Old 06-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #104

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I have all the hosts on my phone, but it won't give the badge. Same thing with sending notes to each an every one of them. I checked my Mypage for the badges but they're not there! What do I do?
Before I got the badges, I had to send notes on a second day. Not sure if that's true of everyone, but if you've only sent one round of notes perhaps try sending a few more today (or tomorrow) and see if you get a badge to pop up. Good luck!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #105
Unregistered

i sent one of arte's fav items and got a letter from him.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #106
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I got the badge once I signed in again!
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #107

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

I sent a note to all and received nothing yesterday but today I sent a couple of thank yous and cake items and received candy cane overalls and an umbrella hat plus letters. I received a badge after I sent a parcel. Fun!
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #108
576e93e2198b4bd28274
Lil Kinz
crazypandapants is an unknown quantity at this point

i just got sheldons surf bord!!! i sent him penny loafers, yellow rain pants, and chicken nuggets. i find is you send them item that are on sale at the w shop, you get back cool stuff!
crazypandapants is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #109
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I got the badge today. I sent to all 8 two days in a row and today the third day I sent and by the 4th one the badge just popped up. I have no idea, maybe its just random.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #110
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I got the penpal badge on one account, but nothing on the others. I just sent plain notes and got the badge. Then I got prizes from three of the hosts. I'll try sending tomorrow.

Side note - I am happy for new prizes, but I'm not convinced the way this works is good for young children. As an older person I can see that it is random and programmed into the site, but when a kid sends notes and presents and doesn't get an answer and sees that his/her friends got something it may be a bit painful. Sort of like Arte is YOUR friend but he doesn't like me. I'm not sure this is sending the right message about friendship.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: