Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Members Develop Theory on Kinzville Academy Fashion Class Glitch

OMG! According to Ganz no one else has had this problem but me. It must be a problem with MY computer, it's not any fault of Webkinz World. I am the ONLY person to have complained about this. This freezing up thing started way back several levels ago and it kept doing it everyday so finally I said to heck with it and I tutored my pet everyday, until I got to level 10 and you can no longer tutor. So a couple of weekends ago it froze up on Sat. and then it did it again on Sun. So I e-mailed Ganz and the only response I got back was something generic about not being able to play in webkinz world. It had nothing to do with my question. I e-mailed them again but did not hear back. I went on vacation for a week and when I got back I tried to do modeling and it froze up again. This time I called them and the woman told me to click on the curtain. I told her that I clicked all over the screen at least a dozen times and it did nothing. I have left it sitting there for 20 minutes and the model never comes out finally it just kicks me out of webkinz world and fails me for the class. She asked me if I clear my cookies and delete my history. I do all of that stuff everyday. She said it has to be something with MY computer cuz no one else has had any problems. I told her I wanted Ganz to give me credit for the past 3 days in a row that it ripped me off and she said they wouldn't do that. Also I know for a fact it has nothing to do with that bow cuz I have had that bow several times.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #42
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
OMG! According to Ganz no one else has had this problem but me. It must be a problem with MY computer, it's not any fault of Webkinz World. I am the ONLY person to have complained about this. This freezing up thing started way back several levels ago and it kept doing it everyday so finally I said to heck with it and I tutored my pet everyday, until I got to level 10 and you can no longer tutor. So a couple of weekends ago it froze up on Sat. and then it did it again on Sun. So I e-mailed Ganz and the only response I got back was something generic about not being able to play in webkinz world. It had nothing to do with my question. I e-mailed them again but did not hear back. I went on vacation for a week and when I got back I tried to do modeling and it froze up again. This time I called them and the woman told me to click on the curtain. I told her that I clicked all over the screen at least a dozen times and it did nothing. I have left it sitting there for 20 minutes and the model never comes out finally it just kicks me out of webkinz world and fails me for the class. She asked me if I clear my cookies and delete my history. I do all of that stuff everyday. She said it has to be something with MY computer cuz no one else has had any problems. I told her I wanted Ganz to give me credit for the past 3 days in a row that it ripped me off and she said they wouldn't do that. Also I know for a fact it has nothing to do with that bow cuz I have had that bow several times.
You are probably thinking of the little clippie sparkly bow that sits to the side of the head. They are often mistaken for each other. Nobody has yet been able to take a screen shotof the bow in question actually on the model (although it has been seen in the list of choices). If you do happen to see the bow in question on the model, please do take a screen shot and post it here.
I'm sorry you have had the run around from GANZ. That seems to be their standard answer for everything "clear your cache" etc. None of that means anything when the problem is on THEIR end, not yours. You are definitely one of many, many people experiencing the same frustrations. All we can do is hope it will be fixed someday!
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #43
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
It's not just you! Nor your computer!!

Next time you see that bow on the poodle walking down the runway (during the class), can you please take a screen shot of it and post it on this thread. There are 3 different pink bows in this class and it is easy to mistake one for another. Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #44
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by vcs28
You are probably thinking of the little clippie sparkly bow that sits to the side of the head. They are often mistaken for each other. Nobody has yet been able to take a screen shotof the bow in question actually on the model (although it has been seen in the list of choices). If you do happen to see the bow in question on the model, please do take a screen shot and post it here.
I'm sorry you have had the run around from GANZ. That seems to be their standard answer for everything "clear your cache" etc. None of that means anything when the problem is on THEIR end, not yours. You are definitely one of many, many people experiencing the same frustrations. All we can do is hope it will be fixed someday!
Thanks for posting! I didn't refresh my screen before I posted, so I didn't see your post before I posted!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #45
Wacky Holidays!

Okay, Ganz, when are you going to fix this class?

I have still been getting models that don't come out during the fashion class. I hate failing because their programming isn't working properly. They are the ones who have failed us!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #46
Wacky Holidays!

Another day in a row and the same pet flunked her level 10 fashion class. I called Webkinz customer support and I was told that they know what the problem is and they are working on fixing it (I asked, but she didn't give me the details on what the problem actually is). They will not reimburse any kinzcash for failed classes because of their glitch. But, it was nice to know that Webkinz finally realized that it is a problem on their end with their programming and they are working on fixing it! They didn't have a time frame as to exactly when the problem will be finally fixed, but she said to try the class in about a week or so.

I also asked if the failure would hurt my rankings in the stadium competitions, and she said no. I asked "are you sure?" and she said that she was sure.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #47
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Another day in a row and the same pet flunked her level 10 fashion class. I called Webkinz customer support and I was told that they know what the problem is and they are working on fixing it (I asked, but she didn't give me the details on what the problem actually is). They will not reimburse any kinzcash for failed classes because of their glitch. But, it was nice to know that Webkinz finally realized that it is a problem on their end with their programming and they are working on fixing it! They didn't have a time frame as to exactly when the problem will be finally fixed, but she said to try the class in about a week or so.

I also asked if the failure would hurt my rankings in the stadium competitions, and she said no. I asked "are you sure?" and she said that she was sure.
Funny, my same pet flunked out 2 days in a row too and just about to go into level 10 too. I want to see how many classes credit I have into level 10!
If Ganz is aware of the glitch and they fix it that would be good. It would beinteresting if the classes stopped freezing and we started seeing that bow on the model Then we'd know the theory was correct!
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #48
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

I had that glitch in in level 2 and 3! I pressed X the first few times but then I decided to try something else the next time it happened. I messed around a little and it turns out that if you press Instuctions when the invisable model is coming out and then X out of instructions then the model shows up! If that doesn't work maybe try pressing Instructions when the "dressing" tool comes up. I was so glad when it worked for me although I had to miss a few classes. . .
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: