Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: WI Members Develop Theory on Kinzville Academy Fashion Class Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by chaz
I have a theory that has worked most of the time. After all the check marks are in place, count to 5 slowly before hitting the button to continue. I find that if you quickly click right after the last check mark/X is in place, the pet does not come out in the next outfit and I have to leave the game and lose the turn. I also count to 5 before clicking OK and before exiting. I have had very few failures with this system and have only a few more to go before I complete my 10th level. Hope this helps.
I do this all of the time. It is very good advice. I still have failures because the models don't come out. Maybe it is a combination of problems. Waiting until each part of the class loads before going onto the next part may get rid of one problem, but it doesn't clear up all of the problems. You said that you have had very few failures with this system. I wish there was a way that we could have no failures at all!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 11:28 AM   #32
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

I tried doing the "wait before continuing method" and was still getting the glitch just as frequently as when I sped through the classes. Now I deliberately speed through the classes, because it takes less wasted time. The glitch happens with the same frequency and I'd rather waste less time on it than have it happen when I've waited. But that's just my preference
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #33
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I've had this problem two days in a row with the same pet(model not appearing). He's at level 10. My other pet I've had no problems with and he's only at level 5.

I did notice today my pet at level ten that failed, the pink bow was one of the choices. But my pet wasn't wearing it. He was wearing the pumpkin head.

I'm hoping they work on this soon, I'm so close to finally passing the class, and have never had this problem two days in a row.
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #34
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
I've had this problem two days in a row with the same pet(model not appearing). He's at level 10. My other pet I've had no problems with and he's only at level 5.

I did notice today my pet at level ten that failed, the pink bow was one of the choices. But my pet wasn't wearing it. He was wearing the pumpkin head.

I'm hoping they work on this soon, I'm so close to finally passing the class, and have never had this problem two days in a row.
Yes, 2 days in a row is REALLY frustrating, I've had that happen a couple times myself. We are hoping the one of TPTB at Ganz will see the article and that they will at least look into it. Keep going though, the end is in sight for you!
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #35
Kiji08 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was very frustrating trying to complete level 10 when it kept freezing on me. I sent an email daily for a full week telling ganz of the freezing problem.

Kiji08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:08 PM   #36

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Well I hope they fix this glitch because ganz has been having a lot of glitches lately. They probably will fix it, but I wonder why because it's not like they're improving it or anything.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:49 AM   #37

chaz has a spectacular aura about

I agree, I would prefer no failures. It does seem to be at the higher levels. I was sailing through this class until I hit the upper levels. The failures have slowed me down. I hope they finally correct these problems so we can more easily complete the class. Good luck.
chaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #38

fuge101 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the kinzville accadmey . but i have never done the fasshion class maybe i should try it some time

hopefully they will hbave thr glitch fixed by the time i get up to level 9 or 10

yea i have a lap top and every time i go in the cubhouse trading room it freezes up and it wont load.And that is my favorite thing to do

Last edited by fuge101; 04-15-2009 at 05:10 PM..
fuge101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #39
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Bad bow! Very bad bow! Stop making people not finish their classes!
Anyway, GANZ should fix this glitch as soon as they can. It's preventing people to get to a higher level on fashion!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #40

danirox08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had no idea that the bow would have been causing that problem.
danirox08 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: