Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #71
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

View Post Originally Posted by fluffball8000
WOW!!! The Nutcracker was a phenomenal piece of work and I hope one day someone turns it into a slide show or something and narrates it! Thank you Bindidog! You have inspired me to redecorate my Webkinz rooms and dress up my Webkinz and create cute outfits!! Just wanted to say congatulations and a great big THANK YOU!!!
Thank you! I'm so glad you were inspired! Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
London was speechless to see this on the front page!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!! I couldn't have done it without London! Everyone should be very proud of their contribution to this project! Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 04:23 AM   #72

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I love in the credits you have London -- appearing as herself. Each time I look at it I find other things I enjoy about it! Click the image to open in full size.

(love my Christmas Magick smilie! -- thanks Bindi)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 11-29-2009 at 04:28 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:59 AM   #73
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Cheeky DB those Videoz are fabulous! What a great job you did on the Nutcracker! And Magick is, there is not other word for it, just perfect in Blue Christmas!!! I'm in awe of you guys!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #74

tutu will become famous soon enough

Bindidog, you must have spent hours and hours doing this incredible piece of entertainment. I am certain that everyone who sees it will agree with me that it is a masterpiece. We thank you.
tutu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #75
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

WOW BEST NUTCRACKER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing how well that came together!
wish i could do something so good.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:56 AM   #76
Unregistered

thats sick!!!

its cool to cuz im in the nationall ballet of canadas nutcracker
Old 11-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #77
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I love in the credits you have London -- appearing as herself. Each time I look at it I find other things I enjoy about it! Click the image to open in full size.

(love my Christmas Magick smilie! -- thanks Bindi)
I think we all knew from the beginning that London had a certain star quality about herself! I'm just glad I can say that I knew her before she became famous, and that goes for Magick and SignaCHURR too!

The more I look at it, the more little mistakes I can find, or things I want to fix! I just have to let it go though!

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Cheeky DB those Videoz are fabulous! What a great job you did on the Nutcracker! And Magick is, there is not other word for it, just perfect in Blue Christmas!!! I'm in awe of you guys!
CheekyDB is so talented....I am in awe! We're fotunate to have such talent on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by tutu
Bindidog, you must have spent hours and hours doing this incredible piece of entertainment. I am certain that everyone who sees it will agree with me that it is a masterpiece. We thank you.
Thank you! That is very kind of you! Yes, it did take hours and hours, and days and days! I put in most of the time towards the end, when I wanted to get it posted, but there was sooo much to still edit!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
thats sick!!!
its cool to cuz im in the nationall ballet of canadas nutcracker
That sounds wonderful that you're in the ballet! You probably know the story better than I do!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #78
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I think we all knew from the beginning that London had a certain star quality about herself! I'm just glad I can say that I knew her before she became famous, and that goes for Magick and SignaCHURR too!

The more I look at it, the more little mistakes I can find, or things I want to fix! I just have to let it go though!

CheekyDB is so talented....I am in awe! We're fortunate to have such talent on WI!

Thank you! That is very kind of you! Yes, it did take hours and hours, and days and days! I put in most of the time towards the end, when I wanted to get it posted, but there was sooo much to still edit!

That sounds wonderful that you're in the ballet! You probably know the story better than I do!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #79
illiam has a bunny

Sorry for that last post, I spelled "fortunate" wrong and was trying to fix it!!
Old 11-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #80
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This was so much fun. We should do another one sometime.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: