Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #51
mac848
Lil Kinz

mac848 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

I loved it. Very cute. I hope you make more stories in the future.
mac848 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #52
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

I LOVED it! It was the most amazing thing that I saw on here!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #53
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
What a great production! I love all the cute outfits and the story. Great job Bindidog! Awesome! Outstanding!

Scooter
2funny:
LOL!!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #54
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
2funny:
LOL!!
Just to explain that I'm not talking to myself.....I used my mom's computer when I was at ler house last time, and I must still be logged in. I told her to check this out, and I don't think she realizes that when she posts, it looks like I'm posting!! So I PROMISE it is not me, talking to myself.....I haven't gone off the deep end yet....but there were some who were questioning my sanity, including myself, towards the end of this project!

So Mom, it's time we get you addicted to WI, and get you your own account!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #55
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

Wow, this is a great story!
very very creative.
ted is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:39 AM   #56
mimiruff is on a distinguished road

That is so funny! Great job you guys! rules!
mimiruff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #57
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Wow! That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole family enjoyed watching all of it.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #58
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

I am in awe of the work you put into this incredible production. It actually brought tears to my eyes. The last time I saw "Nutcracker Ballet" I was in Boston, Ma with my sister several years ago and I enjoyed it. But, this afternoon I had the most enjoyable time viewing this. I read several of the posts that responded to this thread with information about how you did this. I cannot tell you how excellent this is. I love Webkinz and you just made this as extra special as it could possibly be. Thanks to you and all the people that helped you. Just wonderful
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #59

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

This is so awesome! My family and i read this together. This was so cool i love it and will read it a million times
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:42 AM   #60
starsong12

starsong1 is just really nicestarsong1 is just really nice

I keep on watching it again and again! It's wonderfull!!!!:abn:
starsong1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: