Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

AWESOME! So Cool!
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #42
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

It;s really good! I wish I would have come up with that idea.
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #43
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I saw this for the first time a few days ago and have since seen it again. I was completely blown away by it and I'm glad it made Front Page news. It so totally deserves it!!!

A great big THANK YOU to Bindidog and her team for all the time, effort, imagination and LOVE that went into putting this together!!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #44
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

It's stunning! I've never seen anything like it. She should be given an award! So much time and effort!! It's amazing! Thanks Bindi!!
abby ♥'s you is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #45
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

This sounds awesome! I'm sure to check it out! Thanks!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #46
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I saw the show! It's amazing! Everybody on WI has to see it!
Bonsly67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:09 AM   #47
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
What a great production! I love all the cute outfits and the story. Great job Bindidog! Awesome! Outstanding!

Scooter
Thank you Mom!!! I'm so glad you liked it, and I'm also glad that I got on your account and made Fortune (the pug) a part of it!

Now I just need to get you your own account on Webkinz Insider so I can stop thinking I'm crazy when I see myself writing to myself!!! Don't worry, I'll talk you through it!

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I saw this for the first time a few days ago and have since seen it again. I was completely blown away by it and I'm glad it made Front Page news. It so totally deserves it!!!

A great big THANK YOU to Bindidog and her team for all the time, effort, imagination and LOVE that went into putting this together!!!
Thank you Ranger! I too must give a ginormous THANK YOU to the cast who were so willing to help with this endeavor! I could see where I wanted it to go in my mind, but they joined up, sight-unseen, and willingly helped every step of the way. I am in awe of them!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:11 AM   #48
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Oh WOW! I'm a bit behind as I was really sick all day on Thanksgiving (couldn't even eat) but I am SO happy, shocked and amazed that you made the front page. You really deserve it for the DAYS of work I know you put into this production Bindi. I am SO happy that I got to be part of this. I had SO much fun costuming pets and coming over for "filming". My daughter LOVED reading the final product with me and she was SO thrilled to see so many of her pets. Congratulations!!!!!!
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #49

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

congrats on the nutcracker those are rare most of the people who had them got their account expired already so that is so cool!!!
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #50

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

Ohh I loved it so much I cried! It was beutifully done. Great job!
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: