Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

kaybellao0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Create Amazing "Nutcracker Ballet"

so pretty......
kaybellao0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #92
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by gage03blue
That was really cool

Thank you!!!

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Thanks so much for making this Front Page News !!

Bindidog & her helpers are amazing & talented !! This is fantastic !! Congrats & thanks !!
Yes, I can't thank the powers that be enough for making this a sticky AND the front page! I am blown away!

View Post Originally Posted by kaybellao0
so pretty......
Thank you!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:17 AM   #93
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Bindi..you and your incredible support team created a masterpiece!!!...Hope that it will be viewed fr years and years! Just speechless here!! What a beautiful story you have told in a new way!! Thank you so much!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #94
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Bindi..you and your incredible support team created a masterpiece!!!...Hope that it will be viewed fr years and years! Just speechless here!! What a beautiful story you have told in a new way!! Thank you so much!!
Awwwe! Thank you so much! I really couldn't have done it without them!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #95
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Wow! That was INCREDIBLE!!!! Thank you so much for this Christmas treat. How long did it take all of you to assemble this story? Where did you find the nutcracker? Was that a Christmas gift from the years before I became a Webkinz owner? (I've only been a member for 1.5 years, so some items don't look familiar to me.)

That will have to be my replacement for the Boston Ballet version, which I will miss again this year since I live in Indiana now. Thank you again for such a lovely time.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #96
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by NDmaria
Wow! That was INCREDIBLE!!!! Thank you so much for this Christmas treat. How long did it take all of you to assemble this story? Where did you find the nutcracker? Was that a Christmas gift from the years before I became a Webkinz owner? (I've only been a member for 1.5 years, so some items don't look familiar to me.)

That will have to be my replacement for the Boston Ballet version, which I will miss again this year since I live in Indiana now. Thank you again for such a lovely time.
Thank you so much for your kind words! It tooks us roughly two months from the time I proposed it, just because I didn't know what props or outfits we were going to use, and I was waiting for my Signature Wolf to arrive, which I had originally considered for the part of the Nutcracker. (I'm glad I chose Aurora though!) I had to trade for the Nutcracker, which I was lucky enough to do, I believe it is from 2005 or 2006.

I'm sorry you will miss your Boston Ballet version, I am out on the west coast, but we have an excellent one in Seattle that Maurice Sendak (who wrote "Where the wild things are") designed the props and all the decorations. It's pretty unique!

Thanks again for your kind words!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #97
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

so your making it? woe! i love that ballet! i can't wait to see it on one of my favorite websites! great combination! thank you make everything so fun!!!!!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #98
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
so your making it? woe! i love that ballet! i can't wait to see it on one of my favorite websites! great combination! thank you make everything so fun!!!!!
If you go to the first post you can see it Be prepared! It is incredibly awesome
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #99
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Maybe now that it is a sticky, Ganz will put it in the webkinznewz?
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #100
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Like Coonycoon says, it's all done and ready to be viewed! There is a link to it on the first post of this page! I hope you enjoy!

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Maybe now that it is a sticky, Ganz will put it in the webkinznewz?
Wouldn't that be incredible! I would love that! Something tells me that only Santa could make that happen though! Lol!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: