Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 06:33 AM   #31
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WI Members Continue to Guess About Wish Coins!

Here is something else to think about. There are a lot of pirate themed items in the curio shop this week and on sale in the wshop They are quick draw prizes too. Do you think that means anything? Maybe pirate treasure? The thing that confuses me is that the design on the token looks more like the cog in a machine than a ship's wheel. Oh well, we'll know soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
lisam is on a distinguished road

I think if you save a certain number of them, you could trade them in for an addition adoption or exclusive item.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #33
Emilove11
Gifted

emily388 is on a distinguished road

i hope it is something really cool.
maybe if you collect a certian amount you get to pick an exclusive item or something.

---------- emily388 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

hopefully it is something really cool.
maybe if you get a certian amount you can get an exclusive item

Last edited by emily388; 03-04-2008 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #34
Twilight Addict!
Gift Guru

amandapanda has a spectacular aura about

cant wait to find out what they are for!
amandapanda is offline Female
Old 03-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #35
eieio793

ohemgee3 is an unknown quantity at this point

YAYY ! since im probably not getting to POTM, i can get the wish token in other wayss ! unless its at the arcade.. then im hopeless.. lol
Old 03-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #36

webkinzcatlover is an unknown quantity at this point

hello!!!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:51 AM   #37
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

I think you will be able to use it for any one item in the W shop, including any exclusive item or POTM item. I think it's a way for young kids who don't have the attention span to save or the allowance to get new webkinz to get an item that they really want.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 AM   #38
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
I think you will be able to use it for any one item in the W shop, including any exclusive item or POTM item. I think it's a way for young kids who don't have the attention span to save or the allowance to get new webkinz to get an item that they really want.
I like that idea! That would be really nice.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:33 AM   #39
cubbyduck is an unknown quantity at this point

with the new E-Shop??? is this true??? Well, I wrote to ganz because I had an idea about adding a salon to get the webkinz hair cuts. and I wrote about the Wheel of the MONTH. seeing that webkinz is fading because now even in Walmart I went to go get a yellow lab there, they had 2. one that was ripped straight down the back and anonter one that was perfect. So my mom was saying that this could be the 2nd version of webkinz, because the ones in Justice, and Limited Too and Hallmark. Have them bubble-rap. ( I really get the new ones at Justice and Limited Too.
What I was saying about WOTM, is that seeing webkinz fading You would tend to think (???) they would put the Wheel of the Month there in the arcade with the wheel of wow but retire Wheel of wow. I happen to go into the Front Porch in Monkea IL for 3 packets of Series2 Trading Cards.
the front porch is complianing about the NEW WACky zingoz Ganz said its in stores noe, but really isnt. I am very angry because Candana gets them before Illionis, Indaina, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Witchia Nebraska. I mean comen give us a break. Send them to ILLIONIS first because I know a lot of kids in my classroom that LOVE WEBKINZ. I already have the 5new ones, Sunzar, Kangroo, B&W cheeky dog ( The cheeky dog is not Cheeky its furry) Pink and white cat, Himalyin, Duck.
cubbyduck

webkinz username is really anna635
Old 03-05-2008, 08:35 AM   #40
christina3
Gifted

sherbert11 is on a distinguished road

i think i have an idea the coins might be like money for w-shop live to buy new pets! i hope it is because i want the wolf. i better start collecting
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: