Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Everyone likes winning prizes, especially in the Spree game that debuted a couple of weeks ago, but there are two prizes from this new game that have our members a bit confused. They are the 80% off Crayons Coupon and 90% off Apple Coupon.

Instead of being like the regular 80% and 90% off wShop coupons, these coupons can, in fact, only be used to purchase Crayons and Apples. In the case of the Apple coupon, the coupon itself has a higher sell back value (5 KC) than it saves on the purchase of an apple (4 KC)!

At this point it is not clear if these are the actual prizes the programmers intended to award for this game, or if this is a glitch of some sort. Here on Webkinz Insider, our members are hoping it is a glitch that will be corrected soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

Hmmmm. That's interesting. Thanks for the info FIA. I hope it gets fixed soon
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Members Confused by Spree Coupons

Another glitch in WW? LOL! So what else is new?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Man, this is so weird! I want one! Haha!
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

I don't think this is a glitch. I think it is meant to be, why else would they look like totally different?
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #6
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Yeah, I got the crayon one a week ago and was like, "What on Earth am I going to do with this?" xD ... At least my pets can enjoy a new pack of crayons for virtually nothing. Thanks, FIA! ♥
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #7
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

that is just plan werid!!!!!!!!!!!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:24 AM   #8
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW kicks the bucket...hardAuntietoEW kicks the bucket...hardAuntietoEW kicks the bucket...hard
AuntietoEW kicks the bucket...hardAuntietoEW kicks the bucket...hard

Hi FIA,
This is Ganz with their sense of humor! It is a belated April Fool's gift. I do have the apple coupon and will keep it in my "fun box".

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #9

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

haha fail XD

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyberrtie
I don't think this is a glitch. I think it is meant to be, why else would they look like totally different?
xChristina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Crayons and apples - the new "bunny clowns" of WKW?
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: